Amphibious Cargo Buggies - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Cargo Buggy or Cargo Buggies, also called marsh buggy, marsh buggies, swamp buggy, swamp buggies, amphibious transporters, swamp transporter, swamp carrier or amphibious carriers etc, is a multifunctional machine that could fulfill a multitude of needs while operating in otherwise inaccessible marshy areas, wetlands, dry lands or open water. The machine consists of an undercarriage ( pontoons) and an upper structure ( cab, engine and platform) . On the platform, it is equipped with a winch and crane. This innovative engineering leads the way to pulling or carrying various objects such as loaded slide pontoons, winching pipe and cable, carrying cable reels, pulling cable plows and carrying drilling equipment. It can also be used extensively in soil boring and surveying as well as in transporting personnel and equipment.
The Buggy has a payload capacity from 22046lbs to 22069lbs and a platform or deck area measuring 14 feet wide and 16 feet long. It can be fitted with a 44092lbs winch with 164ft cable. SUNTON now has 3 kinds of traveling system equipped to the pontoons, including normal tracks, heavy duty tracks and solid rubber tires track system. With the heavy duty tracks, the machine could travel long time without much wearing on the hard surfaces. With the rubber tire track system, the quickest traveling speed could reach 10km/ h.
The upper structure ( cabin and engine) can be transported separately from the undercarriage ( pontoons) . The assembly of the machine is very easy. When the pontoons are placed, the upper structure can be simply mounted. For an operational machine only the cables to the drive motors needs to be connected. The assembly of the machine can be done within one hour.
- Phone: 8613156532010
- Address: No.4 Shuangfeng Road, Shuangfeng Industrial Zone, , Hefei, China
- Website: http://www.suntonswampbuggy.com/
Published date: April 27, 2016 -
- Business Description: Hefei SUNTON Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd., hereinafter referred to as SUNTON, is the earliest and the most professional OEM manufacturer specializing in amphibious dredging and mining equipment and providing integral dredging solution in China. SUNTON s major products includes amphibious excavator (also named as marsh excavator, swamp buggy excavator, swamp backhoe, mud buggies and floating backhoe etc.), amphibious undercarriage and kinds of custom-built amphibious equipment as amphibious draglines, drill buggy, cargo buggies, transporters or carriers and amphibious dumper etc. Meanwhile, SUNTON also develops full range of front parts or attachments to above mentioned amphibious equipment, including cutter pumps, long reach booms and supplementary pontoons and spuds stabilizers etc.
Brand New Amphibious ExcavatorsConstruction - Excavation - HEFEI SUNTON MACHINERY MANUFACTURING CO., LTD. - China - April 27, 2016 - contact company for price
Brand New Amphibious Excavators 1.1 Brief Introduction Amphibious Marsh Equipments are designed specially to meet the challenges of wetlands and soft- terrain by combining buoyancy with the maneuverability of a tracked vehicle. The most popular produ...
Standard Amphibious Undercarriages Small And Medium SizeConstruction - Excavation - HEFEI SUNTON MACHINERY MANUFACTURING CO., LTD. - China - April 27, 2016 - contact company for price
Standard Amphibious Undercarriages- Small and Medium Size Product Features 1) Pontoon Construction High Strength Weathering Cor- Ten plate steel is used in the fabrication of the pontoons. Cor- Ten steel is marine grade and corrosion resistance steel...
Supplementary Additional Side Pontoons And Spud StabilizersConstruction - Excavation - HEFEI SUNTON MACHINERY MANUFACTURING CO., LTD. - China - April 27, 2016 - contact company for price
Supplementary/ Additional/ Side Pontoons and Spud Stabilizers SUNTON SP series Supplementary Pontoons and Spuds Stabilizers are compulsory attachments to the amphibious undercarriage pontoons to ensure the stability of the machine when itâ€™s operate...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"