Rymax Waterproof Floor Tile - Chinaprice: check with company for price
RYMAX Laminated Magnesium Floor Tile is composited with solid wood veneers and high wear-resisting coating on base of RYMAX Magnesium Board. It can be directly used for floor decoration without further treatment to achieve the decoration effect.
* 100% free of asbestos, no smoke or poison gas release on fire, creating a green and healthy living space;
* Excellent heat insulation performance lowers cold and hot energy consumption;
* Good fireproof property, with incombustibility reaching Grade A under GB8624-1997 for the substrate board;
* Superior sound insulation performance ensures peaceful and graceful living environment;
* The Substrate Board is high strength, good stability and good flexibility without any deformation;
* Water and moisture resistant, free from the impact of condensed water bead or moist air;
* Light-weight, ageing-resistant and long performance life;
* Protection against mould, bacterium, insects and termites;
* Can be easily composited with various decoration veneers;
* Elegant and natty decorative effect;
* Easy and convenient installation, improves efficiency and reduces cost;
- Posted By: Guangzhou Rymax Building Materials Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 862081811486
- Address: JinXiang Decorative Materials Market, NanAn Road, Guangzhou, China
- Website: http://www.gzrymax.com
Published date: June 1, 2016 -
- Business Description: Guangzhou RYMAX green building materials supplier
Since the company's establishment in 1991, RYMAX is aiming to be the first grade enterprise and to manufacture the first grade products. By persistently pursuing the principle of "credibility, technology, quality and service", RYMAX products were sold to the U.S., Canada, South Korea, Japan, Singapore, Taiwan, HongKong, Macao, etc. RYMAX takes quality as the vitality of RYMAX and the user's satisfaction as the tenet; RYMAX products are welcomed in the industry for years with high reputation.
RYMAX products include environment friendly Wall Boards, Ceiling Panels, Floor Tiles, etc. in "RYMAX" trademark. They are fireproof, waterproof, sound insulation, sound absorbing, heat insulation, acids/alkalis resistant, asbestos free and toluene free. They fit for various environments with high temperature resistance and especially high humid resistance. RYMAX boards for ceiling, wall and floor are the effective succedaneums for wooden boards, plasterboards and plastic boards. Not easy to break in transportation, easy installation, non distortion, good bending elasticity, termite free, worm free, corrosion free, fireproof, waterproof and environment friendly are all pronouns for RYMAX decoration materials.
[*] Maxto Board (Fiber Cement Board) series;
[*] Magnesium Board series;
[*] Acoustic Board series;
[*] Wall Board series;
[*] Floor Board series;
[*] Calcium Silicate Board series;
[*] Other Relative Products
Ixpp Foam For Flooring UnderlaymentConstruction - Flooring - Hubei XiangYuan New Material Technology Inc. - China - May 30, 2016 - 1.00 Dollar US$
IXPP foam underlayment is a value grade, acoustic underlayment and moisture barrier for use in both residential and commercial installations. ACOUSTIC PROTECTION.. For both through the floor & footfall noise protection. MOISTURE PROTECTION. Built...
Anti Static Steel Cement Raised Access FloorConstruction - Flooring - Maxgrid Access Floor Co.,Ltd - China - May 17, 2016 - contact company for price
Product Structure Top plate using SPCC hard rolled steel, bottom plate using ST14 steel for stretch, after automatic spot welding, environmental friendly oil treatment, wear resistant epoxy coating, the panel is them filled with foamed cement. Panel ...
Oa600 Raised Access FloorConstruction - Flooring - Maxgrid Access Floor Co.,Ltd - China - May 17, 2016 - contact company for price
Product Structure Top plate using SPCC cold rolled steel, bottom plate using ST14 Steel for stretch, after automatic spot welding, environmental friendly oil treatment, wear resistant Epoxy Coating, the is infilled with foamed cement. Each panel has ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"