Wood Extra Wide Carpet Gripper - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Type:5 poplar plywood
Material: premium poplar
Usage:carpet installation (to fix the carpet edge indoor and outdoor)
Size:1220mm/1520mm* 6.3mm* (22mm/25.4mm/33mm/44mm)
Nails:wood nails /concrete nails / dual purpose nails
Feel free to contact us with all your questions
- Posted By: Weihai Junrui Import And Export Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 8618769137661
- Address: NO.55 Haibin South Road, weihai, China
- Website: http://cnjunrui.preview.alibaba.com/
Published date: August 28, 2012 -
- Business Description: We are one of the largest floor&carpet accessories suppliers in China.Carpet foam underlay ,floor foam underlay,floor seam tape ,carpet gripper,carpet tools,carpet are our major products,which export to all over the world especially Australia.We guarantee to provide the best quality and service with the competitive price.
Anti Static Steel Cement Raised Access FloorConstruction - Flooring - Maxgrid Access Floor Co.,Ltd - China - May 17, 2016 - contact company for price
Product Structure Top plate using SPCC hard rolled steel, bottom plate using ST14 steel for stretch, after automatic spot welding, environmental friendly oil treatment, wear resistant epoxy coating, the panel is them filled with foamed cement. Panel ...
Oa600 Raised Access FloorConstruction - Flooring - Maxgrid Access Floor Co.,Ltd - China - May 17, 2016 - contact company for price
Product Structure Top plate using SPCC cold rolled steel, bottom plate using ST14 Steel for stretch, after automatic spot welding, environmental friendly oil treatment, wear resistant Epoxy Coating, the is infilled with foamed cement. Each panel has ...
Artificial GrassConstruction - Flooring - DECOSPAA INTERIORS LLP - India - March 12, 2016 - contact company for price
Decospaa Artificial grass ( Minturf) replicates the characteristics of natural grass. It is pleasant to look at and is good for leisure, landscaping, kids play, and good for pets too. Unlike natural grass it does not require maintenance like watering...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"