Double Headed Duplex Nails For Temporary Construction - Chinaprice: contact company for price
strength, features double heads for easy removal. Generally, duplex
nails also can be called as double headed nails or scaffold nails. As
more wood scaffolding is replaces by metal, the name duplex nail and
doubled headed nail becomes common terms.
The duplex nail can be driven into the wood to the first head like other nails, yet with the second head outside. When it is time to pull it out, just a claw hammer is capable to solve the problem.
A galvanized duplex nail with two head
Galvanized duplex nail with two head
It can be used for wall hanging.
It is deal for temporary construction, such as:
Temporary brace, etc.
- Posted By: Penetta Galvanized Nails Company
- Phone: 8631874682126
- Address: Industrial Park, Anping County, Hengshui City, Heb, HengShui, China
- Website: http://www.galvanizednails.net
Published date: April 11, 2014 -
- Business Description: Penetta Galvanized Nails Company, originally established in 1989, is a
manufacturer and exporter of galvanized nails. Since our original
founding, we have gone into partnership with many importers all over the
world, and now we have become one of the largest galvanized nails
supplier and exporter in Asia.
Our products mainly focus on galvanized nails, including galvanized concrete nails, roofing nails, common nails, box nails, ring shank nails, duplex nails, screw nails, coil nails, cap nails, casing, finishing and brad nails. They are manufactured in different length, thickness and weight as your requests. Meanwhile, penetta also offers custom manufacturing and fabrication of all our products
We select the best mild or carbon steels as our materials, moreover, all of our products are electro galvanized or hot dipped galvanized, which enable them anti rust and anti corrosion. Meanwhile, our galvanized nails are produced under whole process quality control to guarantee our products satisfy even exceed our customers' expectations.
Our products are mainly exported to the United States, Euro countries, Australia, New Zealand, Middle East and other countries. Meanwhile, timely service, high quality products and competitive price allow us to keep long lasting relationship with our customs.
Concrete Nails For Building ConstructionsConstruction - Hardware - Penetta Galvanized Nails Company - China - April 11, 2014 - contact company for price
Galvanized concrete nails are the most popular type of fasteners securing objects into masonry and other hard and brittle materials. Therefore, they are also called as masonry nails. With thick shank, this versatile nail is popular with architects an...
Galvanized Steel Roofing Nails And CloutConstruction - Hardware - Penetta Galvanized Nails Company - China - April 11, 2014 - contact company for price
Galvanized roofing nails, also called as clout nails feature disproportionately large flat or umbrella shaped heads and short shaft, sometimes with rubber, plastic or metal washer to prevent water leaking. The diamond points of nails are sharp enough...
Galvanized Common Steel Nails For Tough Framing WorkConstruction - Hardware - Penetta Galvanized Nails Company - China - April 11, 2014 - contact company for price
Common nails, as the name suggests, is the most frequently used type of framing nail. Compared to box nails, this one is much thicker and stronger for medium to heavy construction work such as creating shear wall panels, lumber framing and building s...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"