Galvanized Common Steel Nails For Tough Framing Work - Chinaprice: contact company for price
framing nail. Compared to box nails, this one is much thicker and
stronger for medium to heavy construction work such as creating shear
wall panels, lumber framing and building supports, etc. Mostly, they are
not suitable for decorative and trim work, which need an attractive
Two galvanized steel common nails
Galvanized common nails
Flat and thick head with or without textured surface as your request,
Large and smooth shank for breaking through weather soft wood or other tough materials, but not suitable for thin wood,
Sharp diamond point makes it easy to drive into or pull out of the tough materials,
Superior zinc coating for corrosion resistance.
Perfect for the construction application and daily fastening work.
Our galvanized common nails are made of wire which is cut into a variety of length from size 3d to 60d. The common nail with a length of longer than 6 inches is colloquially known as spike. The longer length often corresponds to wider diameter and bigger surface area and then a higher holding powder. Thereby, it is important to choose the appropriate one to avoid your wood boards from splitting and cracking.
- Posted By: Penetta Galvanized Nails Company
- Phone: 8631874682126
- Address: Industrial Park, Anping County, Hengshui City, Heb, HengShui, China
- Website: http://www.galvanizednails.net
Published date: April 11, 2014 -
- Business Description: Penetta Galvanized Nails Company, originally established in 1989, is a
manufacturer and exporter of galvanized nails. Since our original
founding, we have gone into partnership with many importers all over the
world, and now we have become one of the largest galvanized nails
supplier and exporter in Asia.
Our products mainly focus on galvanized nails, including galvanized concrete nails, roofing nails, common nails, box nails, ring shank nails, duplex nails, screw nails, coil nails, cap nails, casing, finishing and brad nails. They are manufactured in different length, thickness and weight as your requests. Meanwhile, penetta also offers custom manufacturing and fabrication of all our products
We select the best mild or carbon steels as our materials, moreover, all of our products are electro galvanized or hot dipped galvanized, which enable them anti rust and anti corrosion. Meanwhile, our galvanized nails are produced under whole process quality control to guarantee our products satisfy even exceed our customers' expectations.
Our products are mainly exported to the United States, Euro countries, Australia, New Zealand, Middle East and other countries. Meanwhile, timely service, high quality products and competitive price allow us to keep long lasting relationship with our customs.
Concrete Nails For Building ConstructionsConstruction - Hardware - Penetta Galvanized Nails Company - China - April 11, 2014 - contact company for price
Galvanized concrete nails are the most popular type of fasteners securing objects into masonry and other hard and brittle materials. Therefore, they are also called as masonry nails. With thick shank, this versatile nail is popular with architects an...
Galvanized Steel Roofing Nails And CloutConstruction - Hardware - Penetta Galvanized Nails Company - China - April 11, 2014 - contact company for price
Galvanized roofing nails, also called as clout nails feature disproportionately large flat or umbrella shaped heads and short shaft, sometimes with rubber, plastic or metal washer to prevent water leaking. The diamond points of nails are sharp enough...
Selling Cheap Ratchet Wrench SetConstruction - Hardware - Yuyao Golden Sun Tools Co.,Ltd - China - April 1, 2014 - contact company for price
We produce different kinds of wrench set, ratchet wrench set with reasonable price and good quality. 1. Heavy- duty Drop Forged, Hardened, and Tempered Chrome vanadium Steel construction for unbelievable durability. 2. 72- teeth need as little as 5 d...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"