Galvanized Perforated Metal Sheet Punched Punching Hole Mesh - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Hole Patterns including: Round; Rectangular hole; Square; Triangle; Diamond; Hexagonal; Cross; Slotted;
and other patterns according to your drawings or application requirement.
Material: galvanized sheet, plate, stainless steel plate, copper plate, etc
punch wire mesh
2material: Aluminum, stainless steel, Cooper plate
3thickness: 0.2mm- 3.0mm
4size: 0.1mm- 100mm
- Phone: 8618230013841
- Address: hongqi street, shijiazhuang, China
Published date: May 12, 2014 -
- Business Description: Hebei Anping County Mingwei Wire Mesh Co.,Ltd, located in an industrial base of China wire mesh City Anping County. With over a decade of experience we offer a wide range of wire mesh products to suit both our clients needs and budgets.
Hot Sale Fiberglass MeshConstruction - Hardware - Hebei Anping County Mingwei Wire Mesh Co.,Ltd - China - May 12, 2014 - contact company for price
Fiberglass mesh specification Mesh size: 2.85x2.85mm, 4x4mm, 5x5mm, 10x10mm Weight per unit area: 60~300g/ m2 Width: 1~2M Length: 50m or 100m Color : white, orange, blue, red, etc. Package: By cartons or pallets, etc. Application Mainly used for prot...
Hot Sale Decorative Farm GatesConstruction - Hardware - Hebei Anping County Mingwei Wire Mesh Co.,Ltd - China - May 12, 2014 - contact company for price
Farm gate We are a direct factory of fence product. We could provide you good quality& competitive price. The farm gate is mainly used for livestock’s protection which has a good effect in garden, roads, farm, meadow and so on 1. Farm Gate: 1.17m 2. ...
Concrete Nails For Building ConstructionsConstruction - Hardware - Penetta Galvanized Nails Company - China - April 11, 2014 - contact company for price
Galvanized concrete nails are the most popular type of fasteners securing objects into masonry and other hard and brittle materials. Therefore, they are also called as masonry nails. With thick shank, this versatile nail is popular with architects an...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"