Hign Strength Titanium Casting Hardware - Chinaprice: 10.00 Dollar US$
- Phone: +86-0755-23710011
- Address: Commercial Centre, Gangzhilong Science Park,Qinglong Road,Longhua District, shenzhen, guang dong, China
- Website: http://advti.en.alibaba.com/
Published date: June 20, 2016 -
- Business Description: our company specialized in precision casting,mainly in titanium casting,also include other superalloy and special steel casting.Our product are as followings：
(titanium connecting rod,turbine,impeller,oil into gear,exhaust pipe and engine guard etc.)
(aircraft propeller,turbocharge wheel,impeller,engine blade etc.)
(bike frame,crank,pedal,chainwheel,handlebar and dropout etc.)
(industrial pump and valve)
(golf head and golf club)
(titanium rings,bracelet,earing,necklace,eyeglasses frame, etc.)
(tableware,cutlery,camping spork,cookware,kitchenware,flatware,frypan,bowl,vaccum cup)
Single Bolt Automotive High Pressure Stainless Steel Wire Rope ClampsConstruction - Hardware - 1996 - China - November 8, 2016 - 0.01 Dollar US$
HOSE CLAMP American type hose clamp Name: Hose clamp Material: Stainless Steel 304, 316, Steel 4.6, 4.8, 5.6, 5.8, 6.6, 6.8, 8.8, 10.9, 12.9 etc... Finish: bright, zinc plated, hot-dip galvanized, mechanical plating, black Standard: ISO, DIN, AS/NZS,...
Supply Grade 4 8 Anchors Galvanized Wedge AnchorConstruction - Hardware - 1996 - China - November 8, 2016 - 0.01 Dollar US$
Wedge Anchor Wedge anchors are designed to anchor objects into concrete. They are installed into a pre-drilled hole, then the wedge is expanded by tightening the nut to securely anchor into the concrete. They are not removable after the anchor is exp...
Stainless Steel 304 Pan Head Selftapping Screws Din7981Construction - Hardware - 1996 - China - November 8, 2016 - 0.01 Dollar US$
Pan head selftapping screw din7981 pan heads are slightly rounded with short vertical sides. phillips drive is x-shaped for installation with a phillips screw driver. name: pan head selftapping screw material: stainless steel 304, 316, steel 4.6, 4.8...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"