Hot Sale Fiberglass Mesh - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Mesh size: 2.85x2.85mm, 4x4mm, 5x5mm, 10x10mm
Weight per unit area: 60~300g/ m2
Length: 50m or 100m
Color : white, orange, blue, red, etc.
Package: By cartons or pallets, etc.
Mainly used for protection and strengthen of wall structure, reinforcement
the GRC or other building materials products, as well as protection of surface for marble and granite.
- Phone: 8618230013841
- Address: hongqi street, shijiazhuang, China
Published date: May 12, 2014 -
- Business Description: Hebei Anping County Mingwei Wire Mesh Co.,Ltd, located in an industrial base of China wire mesh City Anping County. With over a decade of experience we offer a wide range of wire mesh products to suit both our clients needs and budgets.
Concrete Nails For Building ConstructionsConstruction - Hardware - Penetta Galvanized Nails Company - China - April 11, 2014 - contact company for price
Galvanized concrete nails are the most popular type of fasteners securing objects into masonry and other hard and brittle materials. Therefore, they are also called as masonry nails. With thick shank, this versatile nail is popular with architects an...
Galvanized Steel Roofing Nails And CloutConstruction - Hardware - Penetta Galvanized Nails Company - China - April 11, 2014 - contact company for price
Galvanized roofing nails, also called as clout nails feature disproportionately large flat or umbrella shaped heads and short shaft, sometimes with rubber, plastic or metal washer to prevent water leaking. The diamond points of nails are sharp enough...
Galvanized Common Steel Nails For Tough Framing WorkConstruction - Hardware - Penetta Galvanized Nails Company - China - April 11, 2014 - contact company for price
Common nails, as the name suggests, is the most frequently used type of framing nail. Compared to box nails, this one is much thicker and stronger for medium to heavy construction work such as creating shear wall panels, lumber framing and building s...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"