Stainless Steel Hex Nut M6 M8 M10 With All Size - Chinaprice: 0.01 Dollar US$
Certification: ISO9001, SGS, CTI, ROHS
stainless steel 304, 316...
SUS201, SUS304, SUS316, A2-70, A2-80, A4-80, 4.8 6.8 8.8 10.9 12.9
Other nonstandard can be customized, welcome enquiry.
Any damend please feel free to contact me.
- Posted By: 1996
- Phone: 075523894509
- Address: LongHua,ShenZhen,China, ShenZhen, GuangDong, China
- Website: http://www.cnzhenya.com
Published date: November 8, 2016 -
- Business Description: Jiangsu zhenya Special Screw Co.,Ltd . , Zhenya company currently occupies 200,000 square meters, the standard plant 45,000 square meters, with fixed assets billion, is the largest production base of stainless steel standard parts.
Company's existing East and West two factory, advanced production equipment, strong technical force, testing equipment. Major producing countries standard, German standard, American standard, and British steel standard parts and stamping parts
Sus 304 Carrige Bolt SupplierConstruction - Hardware - 1996 - China - November 8, 2016 - 0.01 Dollar US$
1. Grade: SUS201, SUS304, SUS316, A2-70, A2-80, A4-80, 4.8 6.8 8.8 10.9 12.9 2. Size: M3-48 3. Standard: DIN 603 4. Certification: ISO9001, SGS, CTI, ROHS Product Name Best stainless steel wing nut anchor bolt for construction fastener Material stain...
Stainless Steel Hex Socket Head Cap Screw Tornillo Bristol ButtonConstruction - Hardware - 1996 - China - November 8, 2016 - 0.01 Dollar US$
Hex socket button head selftapping screws/Tornillo Bristol Button DIN7985 Specifications Item Hex socket button head screw Material SUS SS 201, 202, 304, 316, 316L, 310, 410, C.S 4.8, 8.8, 10.9, 12.9 Diameter M3-M10 Lead Time within 25days Payment Te...
Full Thread Hex Socket Head Allen BoltConstruction - Hardware - 1996 - China - November 8, 2016 - 0.01 Dollar US$
Hex socket head cap bolt Material: Stainless Steel 304, 316, Steel 4.6, 4.8, 5.6, 5.8, 6.6, 6.8, 8.8, 10.9, 12.9 etc... bright, zinc plated, hot-dip galvanized, mechanical plating, black ISO, DIN, AS/NZS, GB, ANSI, BS and special standard according t...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"