2012 Guangzhou International Wood Products Trade Show - Chinaprice: contact company for price
already exceeded the rate
of GDP growth. This is because, for one thing, as one of the world’s largest producers of wood
furniture and wood floor, China has a huge demand for wood; for another, in recent years, with
the gradual popularization of wood housing in China, the applications of wood to wood
structure, other buildings and decorations are becoming wider and wider.
However, as is well known, China is also one of the countries which have the least per capita
consumption of forest area in the world. Additionally, the frequent disasters such as droughts,
floods, pests, fires and snow disasters make the new plantations and nursery stock badly
damaged and lots of forest area even disappearing in these disasters. What’s worse, government
’s prohibition of felling trees in some key forestry, which aims to preserve forest, makes the
wood shortage more serious. The wood resource is far from meeting the societal needs.
Estimated by State Bureau of Forestry, wood supply deficit will increase over 50% by 2015. By
2020, the total wood consumption will increase to 4.57-4.77 hundred million cubic meters, wood
supply will maintain at the level of 1-1.5 hundred million cubic meters short for a long time.
So the wood import volume will increase year by year.
Aiming at this situation, Guangzhou International Wood & Wood Products Trade Show (Wood
Guangzhou 2012) will be held in the largest exhibition hall in Asia—China Import & Export Fair
Pazhou Complex. Wood Guangzhou 2012 will be an influential platform for wood and wood products
trading. We will invite the wood dealers, furniture manufactures, wood window and door
manufacture, decoration and designing companies, other professional buyers and media colleagues
gathering here to exchange opinions, experience and of course find your global partners!
2012 Guangzhou International Wood Products Trade Show
Thank you in advance for your consideration
- Phone: 862028314758
- Address: Room 201-202, Meijing Garden, No.318 of Chebei Roa, Guangzhou, China
- Website: http://www.gzhw.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Prime Land For Outright SaleConstruction - Housing / Residential - Community Dev. Corp. Ltd - Tanzania - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
We are looking for buyers of our prime land of 2.5 acres fully brick fenced located within the slope of Mountain Kilimanjaro, Hai District urban area alongside Moshi / Arusha Highway about 5kms to Kilimanjaro International Airport and 25kms to Moshi ...
Stone FireplaceConstruction - Housing / Residential - Twinkle Stone Co. Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Available Material: marble, granite, sandstone, limestone, travertine, etc. Styles and color: various Installation Type: Insert/Freestanding Surface processing: polished, honed , flamed, bush hammered chiseled and so on Packing: Individual packing in...
The 4th Guangzhou Int L Wooden House Structure FairConstruction - Housing / Residential - Guangzhou Grandeur Exhibition Service Co. , Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Current situation There are about only 200 wooden house manufacturing companies in this huge market. Chinese wooden house and wood industry still lag in technology and design concept. the Association of Wood Housing （Russia），Cana...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"