Aluminum Profile Single Head Cutting Saw Arbitrary Angle - Chinaprice: 1300.00 Dollar US$
The machine is used for aluminum profiles cutting in arbitrary angle 0°~ 135°.
The machine has the advantage of high precision, smooth cutting, easy operation and maintenance.
The motor phase sequence and phase loss protection are installed in the circuit system, guarantee the security of the system
Power 2.2 kw
Voltage 380V, 50Hz
Cutting Angle 0° ~ 135°
Machine Size 800 x 1000 x 1500mm
- Posted By: Woke Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Phone: +86-170 62147950
- Address: Diaozhen Industrial Park 7#, Zhangqiu, Jinan, Shangdong, China
- Website: http://www.doorwindowmachine.com
Published date: November 9, 2016 -
- Business Description: professinal manufacturer for aluminum pvc window door processing and making machine
end crimping machine
and other auxiliary machine
Aluminum Profile Single Head Cutting SawConstruction - Metalwork - Woke Machinery Co., Ltd. - China - November 9, 2016 - 1200.00 Dollar US$
Features: The machine is used for aluminum profiles cutting and processing in angle 45°, ~90°. The saw blades adopt hard alloy, with high efficiency and processing precision. The machine is equipped with size bracket, easy operation. Technical Parame...
Aluminum Window Door Automatic Corner Cutting Saw MachineConstruction - Metalwork - Woke Machinery Co., Ltd. - China - November 3, 2016 - 6000.00 Dollar US$
Model Number: LJJ-140A Features: The machine is used for aluminum door and window’s corner cutting. This is an automatic machine, just feeding the profile at one time, all processing work can be done automatically. With digital display. The main axis...
Double Head Cutting Saw Machine For Aluminum Window DoorConstruction - Metalwork - Woke Machinery Co., Ltd. - China - November 3, 2016 - 7200.00 Dollar US$
Model Number: LJZ06-450X3700 Double head cutting saw Features: The machine is used for cutting aluminum alloy profiles in angel -45°, ~90°, ~45°. The linear feeding way and gas-liquid damping cylinder assures blade cutting is even and stable. The two...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"