Single Axis Multi Head Drilling Machine - Chinaprice: 2000.00 Dollar US$
This machine is used for processing aluminum window door, curtain wall profiles.
One time clamping can finish drilling for multi-holes, ensuring the processing repeatability and accuracy.
Power 2.2 kw
Voltage 380V, 50Hz
Worktable size 250mm x 250mm (W x H)
Air pressure 0.6~0.8 mpa
Air consumption 120L/min
Speed 2800 rpm
drilling holes distance 18-102mm
Max hole size Ø12mm
Machine size 850mm x 790mm x 1770mm
Machine weight 210 kg
- Posted By: Woke Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Phone: +86-170 62147950
- Address: Diaozhen Industrial Park 7#, Zhangqiu, Jinan, Shangdong, China
- Website: http://www.doorwindowmachine.com
Published date: November 17, 2016 -
- Business Description: professinal manufacturer for aluminum pvc window door processing and making machine
end crimping machine
and other auxiliary machine
Aluminum Alloy Double Head Drilling MachineConstruction - Metalwork - Woke Machinery Co., Ltd. - China - November 17, 2016 - 2000.00 Dollar US$
Features: This machine is used for drilling aluminum window and door hinge holes. Two drilling heads can work separately, achieve four holes at one time, with high efficiency. Adopting pneumatic-hydraulic damp feeding system. Adopting high-precision ...
Aluminum Profile Bending MachineConstruction - Metalwork - Woke Machinery Co., Ltd. - China - November 17, 2016 - 1200.00 Dollar US$
Features: Used for bending profiles of alu-door-window. Bend profiles of “ T ”“ U ”and“ E ”shape cross-section easily. Bend profiles of other cross-section through special dies. The die made with nylon can prevent profiles from damaging and attrition...
Cnc Bending MachineConstruction - Metalwork - Woke Machinery Co., Ltd. - China - November 17, 2016 - 1800.00 Dollar US$
LW-CNC-100 Features: This machine is used for bending various iron, copper and aluminum profiles. By CNC control system, bent into curved shapes and make smooth curves connecting for profiles The die made with nylon can prevent profiles from damaging...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"