Stone Coated Metal Roofing Tile In Classic Type 2 - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Over Length: 1170mm/ 1340mm
Length of Cover: 1080mm/ 1260mm
Width of Cover: 375mm/ 375mm
Area of Cover: 0.4SQM/ 0.47SQM
Tiles per SQM: 2.47pcs/ 2.1pcs
Weight per Tile: 2.3- 2.4kg/ 2.6- 2.7kg
A stone coated metal roofing tile is based on Aluminum- Zinc steel ( also called Zincalume or galvalume steel) and coated with natural stone. The Aluminum- Zinc coating is composed of 55% Al, 43.4% Zn and 1.6% Si. Such coating makes the steel much more durable than standard galvanized products. The stone coated steel roof tile is durable, heat- resistant, anti- corrosion and rust- proof. It has a long life expectancy over 30 years. Its main features include:
1. Fire- resistant: Its raw material is noncombustible.
2. Compared to a typical composition shingle roof or cement roof, the stone coated steel roof is much lighter. This helps it withstand an earthquake.
3. Wind- resistant: Its interlocking design helps it withstand the strong wind.
4. Leakage- proof.
5. Hailstone- resistant: The stone coated metal roof can protect the building from the hailstone.
6. Noise- resistant: The stone coated steel design deadens the sound of the rain and hailstone.
The stone coated metal roofing tile is light and easy to carry, store and use. It can help save time and cost of construction. It is easy to cut and suitable for all kinds of buildings, especially good for high- pitch roofs and tall buildings. Besides, you can choose different colors and profiles which suit the buildings best.
- Posted By: Guangzhou Haojian Building Material Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 00862036322463
- Address: Room A411, Yongtai Business Center, No.12 North Ba, Guangzhou, China
- Website: http://www.chengfeiya.com
Published date: April 12, 2014 -
- Business Description: Guangzhou Haojian Building Material Co.,Ltd is an enterprise which
specialises in colorful stone coated metal roofing tiles, involving
research & development, manufacturing and export . Our office is located
in Baiyun District of Guangzhou, about half hour s drive to Guangzhou
Baiyun Airport. Our factory, Gaoyao Haoming Hardware Factory is about
one hour s drive from our office.
Thanks to our advanced automatic production lines, we can make stone coated steel roofing tiles of good quality at competitive price. Our roof tiles under brand name chengfeiya have been exported to more than 20 countries, such as Nigeria, Kenya, Zambia, Egypt, South Afica, India, Russia, etc.
We provide stable quality, competitive price and prompt delivery. We sincerely look forward to cooperating with you soon.
Stone Coated Metal Roof Tile In Classic Type 1Construction - Roofing - Guangzhou Haojian Building Material Co.,Ltd - China - April 12, 2014 - contact company for price
A stone coated metal roofing tile is based on Aluminum- Zinc steel ( also called Zincalume or galvalume steel) and coated with natural stone. The Aluminum- Zinc coating is composed of 55% Al, 43.4% Zn and 1.6% Si. Such coating makes the steel much mo...
Roofing Nail Concrete Common Galvanized Iron Wire Black Annealed Welded Mesh Hexagona Fence Nets WinConstruction - Roofing - Dingzhou Best Hardware Co,.Ltd - China - December 23, 2013 - contact company for price
Roofing nails can be made with a variety of types with Flat head or Umbrella Head, Diamond Point, Smooth Shank and Twisted Shank. Different shank types offer various properties for the roofing nails and give different application effects. Smooth shan...
Color Stone Metal Roof TileConstruction - Roofing - Zhengzhou City Unites Steel Industrial Co., Ltd - China - November 14, 2013 - contact company for price
Lightweight and Strong, Durability, Economy, Recyclability, Aesthetically Pleasing, Easy Installation, Safety In Installation, Fire-proof, Premium Performance in Earthquake, Thaw-resistance, Weight Bearing, Anti- sliding, Wind Effect Resistance, Stor...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"