High Speed Wire Rod Steel Pipe - Chinaprice: contact company for price
2 We can offer the original mill test certificate and original production certificate of these standards.
3 We can produce special specification products as per our customers' requirement.
4. Packing: export standard packing
5. Steel grades:
(1) Carbon construction steel: Q195, Q215, Q235.
(2) Mild carbon steel: SWRM6, SWRM8, SWRM10, SWRM15, SWRM20, GM10Mn, GM15Mn, SAE 1006, SAE1008, SAE1010.
(3) Cold-heading steel: SWRCH6A, SWRCH10A, SWRCH22A
- Phone: 862552176013
- Address: 16F ,B Building ,Phoenix plaza，1# Hunan Roa, nanjing, China
- Website: http://www.jstdsteel.com/
Published date: July 31, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
H Shaped Cross Section BarConstruction - Steel - Jiangsu Tiandi Metallurgical Industry & Trade Co., - China - July 31, 2013 - contact company for price
An I-beam, also known as H-beam, W-beam (for 'wide flange'), Universal Beam (UB), Rolled Steel Joist (RSJ), or double-T (especially in Polish, Spanish, Italian and German), is a beam with an I- or H-shaped cross-section. The horizontal elements of th...
Steel For Straight Seam Welded Casing PipeConstruction - Steel - Jiangsu Tiandi Metallurgical Industry & Trade Co., - China - July 31, 2013 - contact company for price
Steel Casing Pipe, also known as encasement pipe, is most commonly used in underground construction to protect utility lines of various types from getting damaged. Such damage might occur due to the elements of nature or human activity. Steel casing ...
Steel For Conveyance Of Oil And Gas TubeConstruction - Steel - Jiangsu Tiandi Metallurgical Industry & Trade Co., - China - July 31, 2013 - contact company for price
Pipeline transport is the transportation of goods through a pipe. Most commonly, liquids and gases are sent, but pneumatic tubes using compressed air can also transport solid capsules. As for gases and liquids, any chemically stable substance can be ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"