Erw Steel Pipe Manucturer - Chinaprice: contact company for price
JISG3452, JSSG3457 weld steel pipe Grades: GR. A GA. B X42 X46 X52 X56
X60 X70 OD: 325mm weld steel pipe WT: 8mm weld steel pipe Length: 20m
maximum Process Method: ERW Surface Treatment: Varnished, Pipe Ends:
Square cut or bevelled Package: Suitable packing according to the size
of the pipes. Usage: Oil, gas, water transportation, piling,
chemical&construction use. Andrea Lee Tel:+86-317-3098716 +86-
15128728716 Fax:+86-317-3098720 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Web:
Erw Steel Pipe Manucturer
Please inquiry for your need now
- Phone: 8615128728716
- Address: Add: No.5, Beihai Road, Economic and Technical Dev, Cangzhou, China
- Website: http://www.changfengsteeltube.com
Published date: September 12, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Ductile Iron PipesConstruction - Water / Sewer / Pipeline - Guangjin Group - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
DUCTILE IRON PIPES: SIZE RANGE: From DN80mm to DN1600mm STANDARDS FOLLOW: ISO2531, ISO4179, ISO8179, ISO4633, ISO7186, EN545, EN598, BS4772 and other equivalent standards. EFFECTIVE LENGTH: 5.5 or 5.7 or 6 meters. WALL THICKNESS: K9 is the normative ...
Stainless Steel New Fittings For Standard GermanyConstruction - Water / Sewer / Pipeline - zhongzhao vehicle parts co.ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
stainless steel pressure fitting, it´s ultimate alternative to substitution of PIPE PVC, more healthy, more seguirity! Stainless Steel New Fittings For Standard Germany Please inquiry for your need now
Api Steel PipeConstruction - Water / Sewer / Pipeline - Guangjin Group - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
API steel pipe API Steel Pipe/API Line Pipe/API Welded Tube R1, R2, R3 J55\K55\N80\L80 X42\X46\X52\X56\X60\X65\ PTC, STC, API Steel Pipe/API Line Pipe/API Welded Tube Product Name API Pipe/API Steel Pipe/API Welded Tube Size OD 1/4’’ – 24’’ Thickness...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"