Stainless Steel Coupling Pipe Fitting - Chinaprice: contact company for price
For the size range, there are 2 series, including GB 1 and GB 2 as follow:
GB 1 series' out diameters are: 18, 22, 28, 35, 42, 54, 76.1, 88.9, 108mm. ( same size as Europe standard: DVGW W534: 1995) ;
GB 2 series' out diameters are: 15.88, 22.22, 28.58, 34.00, 42.7, 48.6, 76.1, 88.9, 108mm. ( Same size as Japan standard: JIS G 3448- 1980) .
- - Material: Stainless steel 304 and 316L available.
- - Max working pressure 1.6MPa ( equal to 232 psi) , testing water pressure: 2.5MPa ( equal to 362.5psi) .
- - Working temperature from - 20 to 110 degree centigrade ( with Chlorinated butyl rubber O ring) ,
- - Suit medium: Cold water, hot water, compressed air, gas, oil etc
The product features as below:
1, thin wall stainless steel pipe could last for 70 years, it is the same life time with normal buildings.
2, no smell, no rusty.
3, recycle material
4, avoid welding, avoid fire dangerous.
Contact us for more details!
- Posted By: Guangzhou Mayer Corp., Ltd
- Phone: 862032221688
- Address: No.38, Yonghe Road, Yonghe Economic Zone, GETDD, Guangzhou, China
- Website: http://www.mayer.cn
Published date: December 22, 2015 -
- Business Description: Guangzhou Mayer Corp., Ltd, founded in Yonghe Economic Zone of Guangzhou
Economic and Technological Development Zone in Nov. 1995, is a
professional manufacturer of pipe and fittings invested by Mayer Steel
Pipe Co., Ltd, which was founded in 1959 as a listed company in Taiwan.
It covers an area of 82.5 acres with total investment more than 31.6
million US Dollar, and the annual production value is over 315 million
Mayer stainless steel pipes and fittings are produced with top-grade raw materials from branded suppliers, and each pipe or fitting must 100% pass the hydraulic pressure and airproof test to ensure the excellent quality. And all of our products are insured by Peoples Insurance Company of China, the loss of a single project caused by quality problems can be compensated RMB2000000 Yuan at most.
Our company is designated by many major tap water companies as stainless steel pipeline quality supplier, and also designated as supplier by Chinese Ministry of Construction.
Mayer stainless steel pipeline products also enjoy very great reputation in Taiwan, and currently it owns over 80% Taiwan market share. Our products are widely used in the fields of water supply, gas supply, food sanitation equipment, and factory pipeline system. And we provide customers with design, construction, supervision, use and after-sales and other professional services.
Warmly welcome every customer to make a win-win beneficiary business and we will serve you with all sincerity.
Good Quality Stainless Steel Pipe TubeConstruction - Water / Sewer / Pipeline - Guangzhou Mayer Corp., Ltd - China - December 22, 2015 - contact company for price
WELCOME to visit MAYER products here( ^_ ^) Press fitting system joins pipe without welding or bolting. The components fit by crimping through the use of a special pressing tool. An O- ring that is inserted in the fitting ends of the pipe ensures a l...
Resilient Seated Gate Valve Cast Iron Vale Din3202 F4 F5 Bs5163 AwwaConstruction - Water / Sewer / Pipeline - IVALVE TECH. (Tongling) Co.,ltd. - China - December 7, 2015 - contact company for price
IVALVE TECH. ( TONGLING) CO. , LTD. believes that only focus can we be professional in assisting our valuable customers. With over 15 years rich experience in the valves designing, manufacturing, marketing and exporting, we know well of the valve qua...
Metal Seated Gate Valve Cast Iron Vale Din3202 F4 F5 Bs5163 AwwaConstruction - Water / Sewer / Pipeline - IVALVE TECH. (Tongling) Co.,ltd. - China - December 7, 2015 - contact company for price
Started from OEM service, and with the developing, we have created our own trademark IVALVE and will be quite proud to be your loyal partner to assist you gain more profits & reputation with our high quality valves and best service. Now IVALVE sincer...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"