Double Head Cutting Saw Machine Aluminum Pvc - Chinaprice: 6000.00 Dollar US$
The machine is used for cutting aluminum and plastic profiles in angle 45°, 90°.
With swing type feeding for saw blades, and air pressure controlling for profile clamping and cutting.
With pneumatic control, and compact structure, skilled layout, smooth running, high precision, safe and reliable.
Power 2.2 kw.
Voltage 380V, 50 Hz
Cutting Angle 45°, 90°
Machine Size 4000 x 900 x 1450mm
- Posted By: Woke Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Phone: +86-170 62147950
- Address: Diaozhen Industrial Park 7#, Zhangqiu, Jinan, Shangdong, China
- Website: http://www.doorwindowmachine.com
Published date: November 3, 2016 -
- Business Description: professinal manufacturer for aluminum pvc window door processing and making machine
end crimping machine
and other auxiliary machine
Fire Steel Door With Narrow GlassDoors / Windows - Dalian Golden House Door & Window Manufacture Co., Ltd. - China - November 21, 2016 - 60.00 Dollar US$
Our steel door up to 3 hours fire rating, wood door up to 1.5 hours fire rating with WH and FM international certification. The steel used in our metal doors is widely recyclable and is frequently sourced from post-consumer sources such as the auto i...
Heavy Type Aluminum Profile Cutting MachineDoors / Windows - Woke Machinery Co., Ltd. - China - November 3, 2016 - 9000.00 Dollar US$
Features: The machine is used for cutting aluminum alloy door and window, curtain walls and plastic steel profiles. Two blades can change angle automatically to achieve 45°, 90°. Adopting the swing-type feeding makes the cutting is even and blades ar...
Clear Glass For WindowsDoors / Windows - Qingdao Pioneer Glass Co., Ltd - China - November 3, 2016 - 2.00 Dollar US$
Float Glass is made by high-quality sand, natural ores and chemical materials by mixing them and melting them at high temperature. The molten glass flow into tin bath where the float glass is spread, polished and formed on the molten tin. The float g...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"