Sell Aluminum Door Handle Inward Outward Opening - Chinaprice: contact company for price
3). Cambered handle, offers comfortable handle.
3). Available in left and right hands.
4). Good surface finish
5). Easy to install
6). High quanlity and durable
7), Prevents the burglary
8), Reliable suppier
9). Operational life test:50000 times at least.
10). OEM service is offered.
11). We can also produce according to customers' requirements.
Sell Aluminum Door Handle Inward Outward Opening
Please see our contact information below
- Posted By: Yuanda Hardware
- Phone: 8675488174272
- Address: Room 1102,Hengze Building kejidong Road,Hi-tech,Sh, Shantou, China
Published date: September 6, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Low Price High Quality Window Door FencingDoors / Windows - Zhejiang Deqing VADA Window&Door Co., Ltd - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Low price, High quality windows & doors. We can do the sample products as your need. Welcome to visit our factory and see the product you like. If you have any need, please feel free to contact with me(firstname.lastname@example.org). This is Ada from Zhejiang...
Electronic LockDoors / Windows - Shenzhen Hongye Lock Technology Development Co., L - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
product characteristics: 1, Working style: It locks when the power is off and opens quickly when it is electrified with (12v). It can be used in all kinds of intelligent signal attachments. 2, Specification size: It is as small as a name card(95mm*56...
Schueco System Window And Door EngineeringDoors / Windows - Qingdao Xinshan Curtain Wall & Metal Structure Gro - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Schueco System Window and Door Engineering Xinshan Group offers you a wide range of materials, systems, designs and colours. Thanks to the latest system technology, compromises with respect to light penetration and thermal insulation, appearance and ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"