2013 Hot Sale Paper Joint Tape - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Paper joint tape is a widely used in various applications, especially to be used for wall renovation, decoration and the like. Sunshine paper joint tape can be stuck to plasterboards, cements and other building materials completely and can prevent against the cracks of the wall and its corner. Meanwhile, it can use together with our fiberglass self-adhesive mesh tape, make the building decoration and installation easier.
Width is 50mm, length canbe requested by customers
- Posted By: Suzhou Century Sunshine CO.,LTD
- Phone: 0086051265164362
- Address: Room 623,Xinguo Road, Suzhou , China
- Website: http://www.sunshineindustry.com
Published date: December 13, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
U Channel Steel StudsGeneral Construction - Suzhou Century Sunshine CO.,LTD - China - December 13, 2013 - contact company for price
Introduction about light steel stud: Ceiling channel and drywall channel, made of high-quality Snowflakes Steel, adopting laminose strut channel by Cold-formed Technology, is a kind of metal framework made after several continuous rolling. Ceiling ke...
China Mineral Fiber Ceiling TilesGeneral Construction - Suzhou Century Sunshine CO.,LTD - China - December 13, 2013 - contact company for price
Specification: Size:1220*2440mm/1220*3050mm, or customized Thickness:3-20mm Finishes:smooth & sanded Edges:square /bevelled Density:1-1.2g/cm³ Term of payment:T/T, 30% prepayment, the balance before shipment Optional service: Tapered edge/Bevelling e...
Mineral Fiber Sound Absorbing Ceiling TilesGeneral Construction - Suzhou Century Sunshine CO.,LTD - China - December 13, 2013 - contact company for price
Specifications： ceiling board Features:1)Environmental friendly 2)fireproofing grade as A 3)High strength 4)no deforming Normal different types of mineral fiber ceiling board for interior decoration Material:Glass fiber and gypsum powder Featu...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"