High Density Polyethylene Hdpe - Chinaprice: contact company for price
resistance, climate- resistance and resistance to puncture.
HDPE ( high- density polyethylene) is the most chemically resistant member of the polyethylene family on account of its dense configuration ( >0.94 g/ cm3) . Nowadays, it is the most commonly used membrane for containment structures in various applications. HDPE is recognised by the lining industry as the most durable of impermeable geomembranes, manufactured from prime quality raw materials which give it a very high resistance to stress cracking.
- Posted By: Max Well Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 8653287687702
- Address: Room 1803,Building B, Suning Square, No.28 Jingkou, Qingdao, China
- Website: http://www.jcppfabric.com/
Published date: July 9, 2014 -
- Business Description: J&C CORPORATION(jcppfabric). is a company with overseas capital
and over 10years experience in the industry,agriculture and blasting. We
have our own factory to produce landscape fabric, ground cover, geo
textiles, fencing products, shade cloth and greenhouse. We always try to
our strong, trustworthy relationship with staff, customer alike, based
on sound foundational values. We are obligated to adhere to the
increasing customer demands with respect to quality and timely delivery
of the goods.
Geotextiles And GeobagsGeotextile - Kalpesh Synthetics Pvt Ltd - India - January 3, 2017 - 1.00 Dollar US$
Infiniti Techtex Woven Polypropylene Geotextiles & Geobags are manufactured from polypropylene multifilament yarns with a good combination of mechanical and hydraulic characteristics. These are suitable for applications involving the functions of...
Coir Geotetiles Geotextiles 400mg S2Geotextile - DAKSHA UNIVERSAL PRIVATE LIMITED - India - October 14, 2014 - contact company for price
COIR GEOTEXTILES – THE NATURAL EROSION CONTROLLER Coir geotextiles are made from coconut fibre extracted from the husk of coconut. Like other polymeric counterparts, coir geotextiles are developed for specific application in civil engineering like er...
Coir Geotetiles Geotextiles 500mg S2Geotextile - DAKSHA UNIVERSAL PRIVATE LIMITED - India - October 14, 2014 - contact company for price
APPLICATIONS OF COIR GEOTEXTILES Slope Stabilisation Soil erosion control River embankment protection Stabilization of watershed Protecting the sides of ponds Construction of bunds Construction of roads FEATURES OF COIR GEOTEXTILES 100 % Natural fibr...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"