Nonwoven Geotextile Fabric - Chinaprice: contact company for price
yard) to meet the needs of the application. The light- weight non- woven
geotextiles are most often used for drainage, soil separation, and
Features & Benefits:
Product range from 100 to 800 g/ m² to guarantee an available product for every application
Specialty finish and fiber specific products are available.
Superior chemical resistance in even the most aggressive environmental applications.
Staple fibers needle punched together to form a sturdy fabric capable of withstanding construction
Contains additives for maximum UV resistance.
Outperforms and is more cost- effective than conventional methods.
Application and function:
1. Water conservancy projects: Seawall, river dike and lake dike reaching standard projects; reservoir
reinforcement projects; beach land and marsh land reclaiming projects; flood prevention and emergency
2. Road, railway and airport projects: Soft foundation reinforcement treatment; side slope protection; road
surface reflection; crack structural layer; drainage system; greening isolation belt.
3. Power plant projects: Nuclear power station foundation project; thermal power ash dike project;
4. Port and waterway projects: Port and dock projects; ship lock project; waterway harnessing project.
Please inquiry for your need now
- Posted By: Max Well Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 8653287687702
- Address: Room 1803,Building B, Suning Square, No.28 Jingkou, Qingdao, China
- Website: http://www.jcppfabric.com/
Published date: July 9, 2014 -
- Business Description: J&C CORPORATION(jcppfabric). is a company with overseas capital
and over 10years experience in the industry,agriculture and blasting. We
have our own factory to produce landscape fabric, ground cover, geo
textiles, fencing products, shade cloth and greenhouse. We always try to
our strong, trustworthy relationship with staff, customer alike, based
on sound foundational values. We are obligated to adhere to the
increasing customer demands with respect to quality and timely delivery
of the goods.
High Density Polyethylene HdpeGeotextile - Max Well Co.,Ltd - China - July 9, 2014 - contact company for price
HDPE performs well in mechanical properties, ageing- resistance, chemical- resistance, climate- resistance and resistance to puncture. HDPE ( high- density polyethylene) is the most chemically resistant member of the polyethylene family on account of...
Pp Woven Geotextile FabricGeotextile - Max Well Co.,Ltd - China - July 9, 2014 - contact company for price
PP woven geotextile is made of polypropylene. It is currently used in many civil engineering applications including roads, airfields, railroad, etc. Specifications: 1. Width: 1- 6 meters 2. Length: 50- 100m 3. Weight: 70- 400g/ sqm 4. highest quality...
Non Woven Fabric GeotextileGeotextile - Max Well Co.,Ltd - China - July 9, 2014 - contact company for price
Non woven fabric is made of PP ( polypropylene) , Virgin PET( polyester) or recycle PET. Our products are certifiated by SGS , MSDS , CE . Non woven fabrics are mainly used in Wet wipes , baby wipesr , wiping rolls , tissu rolls , towel rolls , spa g...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"