Woven Polypropylene Geotextile - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Woven Polypropylene Geotextile
1. Resistant to biological degradation and chemicals
2. Maximum UV resistance
Woven Geotextiles Description:
Woven geotextiles for erosion control are ideal for applications where separation and stabilization are key. The woven design offers high tensile strength with low elongation and form a strong fabric that can withstand the stresses associated with installation. The woven geotextile is made from polypropylene slit film, which is resistant to biological degradation and chemicals present in soils. It also contains additives to provide maximum UV resistance.
Commonly used for applications surrounding road construction. a geotextile for erosion control outperforms conventional methods like thicker aggregate layers. Chemical stabilization, and undercutting and removal.
What Makes the woven geotexile unique ?
Woven polypropylene slit film
High tensile strength
Woven Geotextiles Benefits:
Reduces aggregate thickness by 50% ( in unpaved road construction)
Rot, UV, chemical resistant
Outperforms conventional methods
Woven Geotextiles Application:
Unpaved road bases
Strengthening of paved roads
Rip rap erosion control
Construction site underlayment
- Posted By: Max Well Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 8653287687702
- Address: Room 1803,Building B, Suning Square, No.28 Jingkou, Qingdao, China
- Website: http://www.jcppfabric.com/
Published date: July 9, 2014 -
- Business Description: J&C CORPORATION(jcppfabric). is a company with overseas capital
and over 10years experience in the industry,agriculture and blasting. We
have our own factory to produce landscape fabric, ground cover, geo
textiles, fencing products, shade cloth and greenhouse. We always try to
our strong, trustworthy relationship with staff, customer alike, based
on sound foundational values. We are obligated to adhere to the
increasing customer demands with respect to quality and timely delivery
of the goods.
High Density Polyethylene HdpeGeotextile - Max Well Co.,Ltd - China - July 9, 2014 - contact company for price
HDPE performs well in mechanical properties, ageing- resistance, chemical- resistance, climate- resistance and resistance to puncture. HDPE ( high- density polyethylene) is the most chemically resistant member of the polyethylene family on account of...
Pp Woven Geotextile FabricGeotextile - Max Well Co.,Ltd - China - July 9, 2014 - contact company for price
PP woven geotextile is made of polypropylene. It is currently used in many civil engineering applications including roads, airfields, railroad, etc. Specifications: 1. Width: 1- 6 meters 2. Length: 50- 100m 3. Weight: 70- 400g/ sqm 4. highest quality...
Non Woven Fabric GeotextileGeotextile - Max Well Co.,Ltd - China - July 9, 2014 - contact company for price
Non woven fabric is made of PP ( polypropylene) , Virgin PET( polyester) or recycle PET. Our products are certifiated by SGS , MSDS , CE . Non woven fabrics are mainly used in Wet wipes , baby wipesr , wiping rolls , tissu rolls , towel rolls , spa g...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"