Flixible Insulated Duct - Chinaprice: contact company for price
core. The sleeve is made from aluminum foil or Metalized PET, which can
supply much higher fire rate, laminated with glue, and the core is made
from metalized PET/ aluminum foil together with glue by encapsulating
spring wire inside. It is used for the air supply or return in the air
conditioning system connecting with the tuyere.
Flixible Insulated Duct
Feel free to contact us with all your questions
- Posted By: Zhongshan Lotusair Co.,LTD
- Phone: 86076085337377
- Address: Building 1 Daling Huoju Industrial Park Zhongshan , Zhongshan, China
- Website: http://lotusair.cn.alibaba.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Roof Ceiling Bubble InsulationHeating / Air Conditioning / Ventilation - zhixing plastic exporting company - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Metalized aluminum bubble film consists of layers of polyethylene bubbles that are laminated between layers of metalized alumnium, which is the major source for container liner, seat cushions, ice bag, cooler bag, etc. The polyethylene encapsulated a...
Pre Insulated Duct PanelHeating / Air Conditioning / Ventilation - Xiamen Goot Advanced Material Co.,Ltd - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Phenolic foam pre-insulated HVAC ductwork is an excellent alternative to traditional galvanized Iron (sheet metal) ductwork and is ideal for application where space or weight is restricted. Compared with heavy galvanized sheet metal ducting that requ...
DuctworkHeating / Air Conditioning / Ventilation - Xiamen Goot Advanced Material Co.,Ltd - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
PU&PIR foam pre-insulated air duct system is one of the most advanced and energy saving air duct systems, it's eco-compatible and environment- friendly as well. The system is installed from zero ODP pu&pir foam pre- insulated duct panels and related ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"