Ceramic Fiber Bulk For Continuous Anneal Furnace - Chinaprice: contact company for price
1. Product Description
The ceramic fiber are manufactured from high purity raw materials - alumina powder, silica sand and, for the high temperature grades, zircon sand is also used. The ceramic mixture is heated in an electric furnace to temperatures in excess of 2000°C and the stream of molten material is drawn into fibres by either spinning or blowing. Ceramic fibre bulk fibres are loose, long and flexible with high refractory properties, and are produced by the ' blown' and the ' spun' processes. Ceramic fiber Bulk and chopped fibres show a high temperature stability and their outstanding chemical stability ( excluding hydrofluoric and phosporic acids and strong alkalis) is complemented by their resistance to oxidation and reduction. GAOLE CERAMIC Fiber Bulk and Chopped Fibres are available in a variety of lengths, mean diameters, and chemistries. They are used as the base for the production of blanket, moldable, and vacuum formed board and shapes.
. Low heat storage
. Low thermal conductivity
. Excellent chemical and thermal stability
. Without any bonding agent and corrosive substance
. Excellent thermal shock resistance and sound- absorbing capability
. Fiber Diameter ( μ m) 2 – 4
. Shot content: ≤ 10
3. Typical Applications
. Textile manufacture
. Chimney fill
. Expansion joint packing
. Wet process feedstock
. Filtration media
. Kiln car infill
. Mouldables/ Mastics feedstock
4. Technical Index
Name Ceramic Fiber Bulk Ceramic Fiber chopped Bulk
Classification Temperature 1050 1050
Code LYTX- 121 LYTX- 211L
Fiber Diameter( μ m) 2～ 4 3～ 5
Shot Content（ ф ≥ 0.25mm） ( ％ )
AL2O3（ ％ ） ≥ 44
ZrO2（ ％ ） —
AL2O3＋ SiO2（ ％ ） ≥ 96 ≥ 97
AL2O3＋ SiO2＋ ZrO2（ ％ ） — —
Fe2O3（ ％ ） ≤ 1.2 ≤ 1.0
K2O+Na2O（ ％ ）
If you have any questions or you cannot find the product you want, please do not hestiate to contact us, we will try our best to satisfy your requirements.
We also provide:
Ceramic Fiber Blanket
Ceramic Fiber Board
Ceramic Fiber Paper
Ceramic Fiber Special- Shaped Products
Thermal Insulation Material
Fire- Protection Material
Anti- Friction Material
Compound Silicate Material
Light Weight/ Dense Refractory Castable
Light Weight Insulating Brick
Spuning Needling Blanket
Blowing Needling Blanket
Vacuum Formed Felt
Vacuum Suction Strainer Board
Vacuum Formed Special- Shaped Product
- Posted By: Zibo Gaulle Refractory Material Co. Ltd.
- Phone: 05332261967
- Address: 136 Gongqingtuan Road, Zhangdian, Zibo, China
Published date: December 5, 2014 -
- Business Description: Our company is a large manufacturer specializing in ceramic fiber and refractory castables. We can provide not only the domestic and foreign customers excellent quality of high temperature thermal insulation material, but also the first rate service including professional furnace lining design, installation supervision, engineering construction and so on.
Aluminum Pipe Fitting CoverInsulation - hangzhou huangyue industry co.,ltd - China - October 11, 2014 - contact company for price
ALUMINUM PIPE FITTING COVER HANGZHOU HUANGYUE INDUSTRY Aluminum Pipe Fitting Covers are made in two precision formed matching halves to cover and weatherproof insulated 45° and 90° pipe elbows and Tee covers. Aluminum Pipe Fitting Covers were applied...
Pvc Insulation Fitting Cover And Jacketing MaterialInsulation - Wincell Insulation Co.,Ltd - China - August 21, 2014 - contact company for price
Wincell is the leading manufacturer of PVC Fitting Covers and Jacketing systems for the insulation industry. we offers a variety of Insucover PVC products of various colors and sizes. Operating with a constant emphasis on research & development, Prot...
Rock Wool Board InsulationInsulation - Beijing TCK Trading Co., Ltd. - China - July 14, 2014 - contact company for price
111Specifications Thermal Insulation Board Non- combustibility A1 GB Testing Heat and sound Insulation Prevent fire No smoke and poison We can also made the other specifications according to the customers requirements Packing 1. The Whole product pac...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"