Ceramic Fiber Yarn Reinforced With Stainless Steel Wire Or Glas - Chinaprice: contact company for price
it is yarn shaped heat insulation resistant product which is made of ceramic fiber bulk, mixe a certain amount of organic cotton fiber reinforced with fiber glass or stainless steel wire. it can be processed into cloth, tape, sleeve , braided rope and other high -performance fire resistant textiles.
capability: high temperature resistant, low heat conductivity rate, high thermal and chemical stability.
it could be processed into fire resisitant textiles in various shapes.
Ceramic Fiber Yarn Reinforced With Stainless Steel Wire Or Glas
Feel free to contact us with all your questions
- Phone: 60251417
- Address: Xihongmen Town daxing district beijing,P.R.CHINA, beijing, China
- Website: http://www.ceramic-tx.com.cn
Published date: September 19, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Vacuum Insulated PanelInsulation - Fujian SuperTech Advanced Material - China - September 13, 2012 - contact company for price
1. Structure 1. The core material-glass wool 2. Gas adsorption materials 3. High barrier properties of the composite films 2. Principle Supertech Vacuum Insulating Panel takes highly refined fiber glass as the core material, the lacunose and reticula...
Radiant Barrier Aluminum FoilInsulation - zhixing plastic exporting company - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Foil bubble Foil is comprised of one layer/two layers of polyethylene air bubbles sandwiched two layers of 99% pure aluminum foil. The polyethylene encapsulated air bubbles serve as an effective thermal break as well as vapor barrier, while the two o...
Insulation SheetInsulation - Qingdao ZeRui Metal Co., Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
insulation sheet, sheet insulation, rubber foam sheet, rubber insulation sheet, rubber sheet is for refrigeration and heating. The insulation sheet is with 10m and 20m long. The insulation sheet is packed in roll and in plastic bag. Insulation sheet ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"