As Nzs4380 2001 Ratchet Tie Down Webbing - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Ratchet Lashing Straps, Cargo Lashing Straps, Web Lashing, Webbing Load
Webbing Tie Downs are now widely used in the transport industry. Webbing tie downs are light- weight, easy to handle and easy to use. Although not as durable as Grade 70 chain and components webbing tie downs are kinder on the cargo and are well suited to many types of lashing applications. Webbing lashings are more elastic than chains and therefore retain more tension than a chain assembly if the load moves or settles during transport.
FREE SAMPLE IS OK !
Custom logos is available!
The main advantages of ratchet lashings are :
1. Load restraint using a tensioning device ( ratchet)
2. Effective and safe control of loads whilst transportation
3. Extremely quick and efficient tie down and release of load thus saving time.
4. No damage to the load being tied down.
They are available in a large variety of configurations of different ratchets of various capacities and end fittings. Pictures shown here are only indicative and not exhaustive.
Ratchet Tie Down, Ratchet Straps
* * 100% high tenacity polyester of lashing strap
* * Low elongation
* * Popular color of strap: orange, blue, yellow, red, black
* * Width available: 25mm to 100mm
* * Breaking strength scope: 0.5t to 10t
* * Length available: 1m to 10m
* * According to EN 12195/ 2
1. Only use undamaged ratchet lashing, the label indicating the capacity must be clearly legible.
2. Ratchet lashings must not be overload.
3. Do not tie knots in the webbing.
4. Protect the webbing against abrasion and/ or cutting by using edge protectors and sleeves for sharp edges.
5. Avoid twisted positioning of the ratchet lashing.
6. Do not place loads on the ratchet lashing, which could cause damage.
7. Ratchet lashings should not be used as a load lifting gear
- Posted By: dawson-group
- Phone: 18734912581
- Address: 7DE, Huaren Building, No. 2 Shandong Rd, Qingdao, , Qingdao, China
Published date: November 23, 2015 -
- Business Description: Synthetic Slings & Harness
Transport & Load Restraint
Lifting Gear & Components
Stainless Steel Products
Chains And Accessories
Wire Rope & Fitting
Metal & Plastic Products
Low Cost Prefabricated Steel Structure Warehouse BuildingPre-Fabricated Buildings - Qingdao Huayuan Steel Structure Co., Ltd. - China - May 6, 2016 - contact company for price
- - - - - Steel Frame Structure- - - - - Our steel frame structure is a new type of light steel structure building system formed from a main steel framework comprised of H section, Z section and U section steel components, the roof and walls utilizin...
20 Feet Wide Party Tent Event For SalePre-Fabricated Buildings - ToughCover Tent Products Co., Ltd - China - April 13, 2016 - contact company for price
Party Tent, Event Tent with full open sidewall and end wall cover. The framework feature strong square tubing as frame for wind load. All steel parts are pre- drilled for easy and fast assembly. With base plate at bottom of each frame member, and two...
Portal Steel Structure Glass Curtain Wall ManufacturerPre-Fabricated Buildings - Jiangsu Andy Steel Structure Co. Ltd. - China - February 24, 2016 - contact company for price
China glass curtain wall, Steel structure supplier, Steel space frames, Steel structures Manufacturer, Metal School Buildings, carbon structural steel, Steel building system, Stainless Steel prefabricated buildings, Dome storage building, Steel space...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"