Steel Edge Waterstop - Chinaprice: 1.00 Dollar US$
the waterstop will be make with steel during the vulcanization , and the steel will be stick onto the rubber belt very well.
and it could be used betweenthe Wall 、 slabs、Basements and foundations
- Phone: +86 (0) 13586589704
- Address: Minan, Ningbo, Zhejiang, China
Published date: June 3, 2016 - Modified date: June 3, 2016
- Business Description: Our company can supply two main ranges of watertight products - that are waterstop series and strip waterstop series as shown in the pictures. Waterstops series includes PVC, HDPE, TPV, rubber, steel-edge, stainless steel as well as reinforced waterstops. While, the PZ, bentonite, butyl rubber and mastic waterstops are the main compositions of strip waterstop series.
Pz WaterstopPre-Fabricated Buildings - Ningbo Michael Ying Industrial and Trading Company - China - June 3, 2016 - 1.00 Dollar US$
PZ waterstop is a new type hydrophilic watertight product manufactured of quality vulcanized rubber and other additives, which make it expansible with physical properties of rubber. Comparing with bentonite waterstop and butyl rubber waterstop. Appli...
Reinforced WaterstopPre-Fabricated Buildings - Ningbo Michael Ying Industrial and Trading Company - China - June 3, 2016 - 1.00 Dollar US$
Reinforced waterstop is designed to meet specific needs of strength or water-proofing properties. As your requirements, waterstops can be reinforced with expansible strips , and the expansible strips will get bigger while meeting the water , and it w...
Rymax Foam Cement BoardPre-Fabricated Buildings - Guangzhou Rymax Building Materials Co., Ltd. - China - June 1, 2016 - check with company for price
RYMAX Foam Cement Board | Exterior Drywall | Wall Partition | Prefabricated House Panel RYMAX Foam Cement Wallboard is a new building material designed for modern high-rise buildings, steel-structured buildings and new ecological residential building...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"