Resin Clay 250g - Taiwanprice: contact company for price
Resin clays are easy to use . The feature are extremely
strong and durable when cured. Create unique projects
by embedding plastic objects, sequins, charms, jewels, or just about anything the clay!
✦ 250g packed in a Plastic bags.
✦ 12 colors are available for you to choose from.
✦ Air-hardening and non-toxic.
✦ Simply to mix any color.
- Posted By: Ly Hsin Enterprise Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 0232343569
- Address: No.1 ,Ln7,Lide St, Zhonghe Dist, New Taipei City, Taiwan
- Website: http://www.lyhsin.com
Published date: November 22, 2016 - Modified date: December 8, 2016
- Business Description: We provide all kinds of clay and equipments for professional users or leisure users. Our products are all made non-toxic components and have high quality standards and also supply local and export markets as educational and entertaining toys.
Resin Clay 50gArts - Supplies - Ly Hsin Enterprise Co.,Ltd - Taiwan - November 22, 2016 - contact company for price
✿ Resin clay (50g) ✿ Resin clay texture like Fimo are smooth and silky . The good characteristic are easy to use and doesn't stick to fingers .After become bright, extremely strong and durable when cured. Create unique projects by embedding plastic o...
Oil Modeling ClayArts - Supplies - Ly Hsin Enterprise Co.,Ltd - Taiwan - November 22, 2016 - contact company for price
✿Oil modeling clay✿ Oil Clay is not soluble in water, not harden and can be re-used. It is ideal for temporary molds and models. Also is a popular material for animation artists who need to rework their models. ✦ 400g packed in a plastic bags. ✦ 12 ...
Air Dry Clay 500gArts - Supplies - Ly Hsin Enterprise Co.,Ltd - Taiwan - November 22, 2016 - contact company for price
✿ Air dry clay 500g ✿ Paper clay is one of the most common material. Easy to paint, easy carving and moderate hardness of the characteristics. You don’t need to use oven, you dry up for few days become dry and harden, after that you can be painted an...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"