Nuk Medela Baby Feedings In Germany - Chinaprice: contact company for price
We want to buy below products for babies from the qualified suppliers. They are:
NUK bottles and feedings, made in Germany;
Medela pumping, made in Swiss/ made in USA;
Comotomo bottles, made in Korea;
If you have any of them, please send me the item images, prices and the minimum quantity, along with the certificates of your company and the products.
- Posted By: China
- Phone: 8618600229892
- Address: Chaoyang, Beijing, China
Published date: October 13, 2015 -
- Business Description: We are committing to import the products oversea including Beauties, Beverages, Foods, Electrics, Maternity and Baby care, Health Care, etc, and sell them in our chain stores and online shops. We have over 6 chain stores in China and will open more along with the business growing.
Happiness To Mom And Comfortable ChildBaby Products - HUG Ineternational co. - Korea - April 5, 2015 - contact company for price
We would like to introduce ourselves as we are leading manufacturer of baby chair at Korea. The new Wowmom baby Multi Seat is the next step for your baby’s transition into a toddler. Once your baby can sit up unaided* the Wowmom baby Multi Seat can b...
5 Fold Magnification Baby Nail Clipper Led LightBaby Products - Shenzhen Kubei Tech CO., LTD - China - November 27, 2014 - contact company for price
Features: LED night light, automatic turn on/ off See clearer, cut safer with 5- fold magnifying glass Anti- slip and anti- splash security design Useful and easy to handle Specifications: Model: NC143 Nail clipper size: 85x32x22mm Gift box size: 130...
Sell Baby Car Seat ChildBaby Products - Wuxi Lee-Care Child Products Co.,Ltd. - China - November 7, 2014 - contact company for price
Specifications ECE R44/ 04 E4 Ref No. # 044- 321 Five points belt harness Various colors available More secure and easy to install in car Product Description 1, Group I/ II/ III : for children weighing 9- 36 kgs roughly from 9 months - 12years 2, ECE...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"