Primary Battery Limo2 3 0v Cr123a 1600mah For Camera - Chinaprice: 1.30 Dollar US$
4.Max. Discharge Current:1000mA
1. High and stable working voltage: The open circuit voltage is above 3.0V, the working voltage is up to 2.8V to 3.2V and is kept obviously stable in whole working life.
2. Wide operating temperature range: -40°C ~+60°C.
3. High energy density: Up to 400wh/kg.
4. Longer storage life and higher reliability: The annual self-discharge rate is less than 1%, adopting stainless steel shell and hermetic metal-glass seal structure, enable the storage life to more than 10 years at room temperature.
5. High safety and non-pollution: No contain heavy metals (mercury, cadmium and lead), the environmental hazard is avoided.
- Posted By: Shenzhen Ultrable New Energy Co., Ltd.
- Address: , China
Published date: August 8, 2016 -
- Business Description:
Ultrable Thin Battery Cp224248 For Asset Tracking CardBatteries - Shenzhen Ultrable New Energy Co., Ltd. - China - August 8, 2016 - 1.50 Dollar US$
DETAIL 1.Classification:Thin battery 2.Cell Type:Primary, non-rechargeable 3.Chemistry:Lithium Manganese Dioxide 4.Nominal Voltage:3.0V 5.Nominal Capacity:1000mAh 6.Max Continuous Discharge Current:100mA 7.Max Pulse Discharge Current:Up to 200mA 8.We...
Ultrable 10 Year Long Life 9v Lithium Battery 1200mah For Smoke AlarmsBatteries - Shenzhen Ultrable New Energy Co., Ltd. - China - August 8, 2016 - 3.30 Dollar US$
DETAIL SPECIFICATION 1.Classification:9V Battery 2.Cell Type:Primary, non-rechargeable 3.Chemistry:Lithium Manganese Dioxide 4.Nominal Voltage:9.0V 5.Nominal Capacity:1200mAh 6.Max Continuous Discharge Current:150mA 7.Max Pulse Discharge Current:Up t...
Ultrable Ultra Thin Battery Cp042345 For Smart CardsBatteries - Shenzhen Ultrable New Energy Co., Ltd. - China - August 8, 2016 - 1.50 Dollar US$
DETAILS Classification:Thin battery Cell Type:Primary, non-rechargeable Chemistry:Lithium Manganese Dioxide Nominal Voltage:3.0V Nominal Capacity:35mAh Max Continuous Discharge Current:2mA Max Pulse Discharge Current:Up to 4mA Weight:0.8g Operating T...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"