Upower Rechargeable 11 1v 2200mah Lipo Battery For Rc Models - Chinaprice: 12.00 Dollar US$
Description: 22.2V 2200mAh 3cell 25C
Continuous discharge rate: 25C
Max burst discharge rate:50C
Max charging rate:5C
Cycling life: 500 times
Built with: factory fresh cells
Discharge plug: at your request
- Posted By: Foshan Skylight Upower
- Phone: +86 1581 3620 603
- Address: Unit 1107 of Building 1, Green Creative Park, No. 61 Xianan Road, Foshan, Guangdong, China
- Website: http://www.skylightupower.com
Published date: July 26, 2016 -
- Business Description: Upower Battery offers a wide range of lithium ion battery solutions mainly Lipo battery(Lithium-Cobalt-Oxyde), NMC battery (Lithium Nickel Manganese Cobalt )and Lifepo4/LEF battery (Lithium Iron Phosphate) for RC drone or UAV, agriculture drone, electric bike, electric boat, electric board and surfboard, robots, car jump starter etc.
High Quality 1 5v Lr6 Aa Am3 Alkaline BatteryBatteries - Shenzhen Greenmax Technology Co., Ltd - China - June 2, 2016 - 0.09 Dollar US$
SPECIFICATIONS Item Name：Greenmax Alkaline Battery LR6 Jacket：Aluminum Foil Chemical system：Zn/MnO2 (NO Hg /Cd/Pd) Nominal Voltage：1.5v Package：Blister or Shrink Dimensions(Diameter*Height*weight)/mm*g：14±0.5*50±0.5mm*23g Shelf Life:3 years Dischargi...
Nxe2600mah 25c 11 1v Softcase Rc Helicopter BatteryBatteries - NXE Electronic Co.,Ltd - China - May 30, 2016 - contact company for price
Model No.: NXE2600/25-3S Typical capacity : 2600mAh Typical Voltage: 11.1V Dimensions: 16.3*44.0*132.5mm Approx Weight: 200.0g Soft Case: Transparent colour PVC, Green Inside Cover Plug: XT60 Plug and T-Plug Continuous Discharge Current: 25C Burst Di...
Nxe6600mah 70c 7 4v Hardcase Rc Cars BatteriesBatteries - NXE Electronic Co.,Ltd - China - May 30, 2016 - contact company for price
Model No.: NXEC6600/70-2S2P Typical capacity : 6600mAh Typical Voltage: 7.4V Dimensions: 25.0*46.5*138.0mm Approx Weight: 307.0g Hard Case: Carbon, White and Black Plug: Banana Plug and T-Plug Continuous Discharge Current: 70C Burst Discharge Current...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce