Tetracycline Capsule 250mg - Chinaprice: 0.88 Dollar US$
Tetracycline capsule is bacteriostatic antibiotics with a wide spectrum of activity and have been used in the treatment of a large number of infections caused by susceptible organisms.It is the usual drugs of choice in risk ettsial infections, including ehrlichiosis, typhus, spotted fevers, trench, fever and Q fever, chlamydial infections, including psttacosis, lymphogranuloma venereum, trachoma, non-gonococcal urethritis, chlamydial conjunctivitis, and pharyngitis, sinusitis, or pneumonia due to Chlamydial pneumoniae.and mycoplasmal infections, especially pneumonia caused by Mycoplasma pneumoniae.They are widely used as part of regimens for pelvic inflammatory disease.A tetracycline is of used in the treatment of cholera, and is usually the treatment of choice in relapsing fever and the early stagesof Lyme disease.Associate with streptomycin or rifampicin, it is used in the treatment of brucellosis, and as an alternative agents in treatment of tularaemia, actinomycosis, infected animal bites, anthrax, bronchitis, gastroenteritis, granuloma inguinale, leptospirosis, infected animal bites, anthrax, bronchitis, gastroenteritis, granuloma inguinale, leptospirosis, and syphilis.
Dosage and Administration:
The usual adult dosage of tetracycline capsule is 250 or 500mg every 6 hours by month, preferably one hour before or 2 hours after meals.Higher dosage up to 4 g daily have occasionally been given in resistant infection, but increase the risk of adverse effects.In children, the effects on teeth should be considered, it only used when absolutely essential.To order children 25 to 50 mg per kg body-weight daily by mouth in divided doses is used.Care is required when being given elderly. Should be avoided if possible in renal lmpairment.
Gastro-intestinal effects including nausea, vomiting, and diarrhoea are common especially with high doses and most are attributed to irritation of the mucosa.Other effects that have been reported include dry month, glossitis and discoloration of the tongue, stomatitis, and dysphagia, oesophageal ulceration.Usual therapeutic doses given to patients with renal disease increase the severity of uraemia.Tetracycline is deposited in deciduous and permanent teeth during their formation, causing discoloration and enamel hypoplasia, also deposited in calclfying areas in bone and nails and interfere bone growth of young infants.An increase in intracranial pressure with headache, visual disturbances and papilloedema has been reported.Hypersensitivity reactions of tetracycline have been reported as rashes, fixed drug eruptions, exfoliative dermatitis, toxic epidermal necrolysis, drug fever, pericarditis, angioedema, urticarla, and asthma.Precautions:It is contra-indicated in hypersensitive patients, and patients with systemic lupus erythematosus & renal impaiment.Also should be avoided to used in pregnancy.Care should be taken when being given to patients with impaired liver function and high doses should be avoided.
Validity: Three Years
Storage:Storage in a cool and dry place protected from light.
- Posted By: Anhui Medipharm Co., Ltd
- Phone: +8618955123129
- Address: No.288, Huaining Road, Shushan District,Hefei City, Anhui, China, Hefei, Anhui Province, China
- Website: http://www.ahmedipharm.com
Published date: May 26, 2016 -
- Business Description: Anhui Medipharm Co., Ltd. is a professional supplier for medicine and pharmaceutical products in China. We have focused on manufacturing and distributing western finished medicines, medical consumables, diagnosis equipments, surgical dressing products over 10 years, accumulated a wealth of experience. Our products have been exported to more than 40 countries, mainly in Asia, Africa, Middle East, South America and Europe, just like Cambodia, Philippines, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Turkey, Nigeria, Liberia, Congo, Somali,Guinea, Chile, Gambia, France and so on.
To supply sustainable, high quality products, competitive price and satisfactory service is our mission. We won high recognition in the international market by professional product knowledge, efficient supply chain management and excellent service, establishing extensive and mature distribution channels in international market.
Professionalism, honesty and integrity are our cultures. We will try our best to offer good quality products with competitive prices and fast delivery for our customers. We are looking forward to setting up long-term cooperation relationship with you.
Mites Cleaner For Bed Floor CarpetBeddings / Linen - Draperies - Kano Co.,Ltd - Korea - February 25, 2013 - contact company for price
Dear Sir, We are one of a professional manufacturer and exporter of mites cleaner based in Korea.Our product has the features as follows.Harmful dust mites of 99.99% in your bed, carpet, blanket & quilts can be removed by using our mite cleaner produ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"