Mangrove Kachi Charcoal Cigarette Box Size - Indonesiaprice: contact company for price
Specs : black charcoal, irregular stick type , no odor/ smoke/ chemical, 100% natural.
Length : 5 to 8 cm ( 2 to 3 inch)
Packing : 20 kg/ PP bag, 25 tons/ 40 feet container ( 1, 250 bags)
We export high quality of Indonesian Mangrove Kachi Charcoal, harvested from our own licensed mangrove
forest and heated by using our own kilns built in the forest
- Posted By: Sivali Universal CV
- Phone: 6285296291945
- Address: Jalan Williem Iskandar No.9, Medan, Indonesia
- Website: http://www.sellcharcoal.com
Published date: September 27, 2014 -
- Business Description: We export high quality of Indonesian Mangrove Kachi Charcoal, harvested
from our own licensed mangrove forest and heated by using our own kilns
built in the forest . In 2007, we bought some abandoned shrimp farms
with total area of about 100 acres, situated in Pangkalan Susu Sub
District, Langkat Regency, North Sumatera Province, Indonesia, and
transform them become a beautiful scene of mangrove forest. Now the
barren land has been planted with more than a million of mangrove trees
with every single piece of 5 to 7 metres height. Besides, we also have
strong partnership and collaboration with the local and other region
mangrove charcoal producers in order to support our continuous and
sustainable supply for our customers.
About the mangrove, only Bakau Minyak species (Rhizophora apiculata) is used for making mangrove charcoal. Rhizophora species wood have a high calorific value meaning that they produce more heat for the same weight, and are thus the major species exploited. Other common mangrove species are not as good for this purpose.
Mangrove charcoal experts will normally use only the stem of the tree, and not the prop roots. The prop roots will be collected later for firewood to heat up the kiln. The bark is removed from the stem. The de barked logs are then carried to the boat. It should be noted that mangrove wood will sink!!!". The logs are stacked up and ready for transport to the factory. At the factory, staff will select the greenwood and organise them according to the stem diameter. Inside the factory, the logs are placed in a kiln (usually shaped like an igloo). Here, the logs are smoked to remove the water from them. To create the smoke, other mangrove wood is burnt, such as non Rhizophora species like Bruguiera, Xylocarpus and also the unwanted prop roots from Rhizophora apiculata.
What is the mangrove charcoal used for?
Mangrove charcoal is considered superior for cooking than regular coal because it burns longer and produces less smoke. Locally, it is used to cook favourite dishes such as satay and seafood. Mangrove charcoal is also used as a detoxifying agent in some traditional medicines. Most homemakers and chefs know there is no match in terms of fragrance for food cooked over a charcoal fire. They know that rice tastes better if cooked over mangrove charcoal. According to the Chinese, soup boiled over a mangrove charcoal fire and char kuay teow fried over wood taste better.
Natural Wood CharcoalCharcoal - Eighteen "o" six nig ltd - Malaysia - April 28, 2013 - contact company for price
We have a large amount of hardwood charcoal available according to details below wood charcoal for BBQ natural wood charcoal long burning time high heat value charcoal sparkles, no smell and less ash lowest price, Long burning time, high heat value s...
Coconut Shell Charcoal BriquetteCharcoal - Trinity Trading Company - Indonesia - December 7, 2012 - contact company for price
1. Moisture : 12-14%, Ash Content : < 5%, Fixed Carbon : > 70 % 2. Processing : Vacuum, Well / Drum Kettle, No Water Dousing 3. Packing : Plastic Sack (50 Kg) 4. Max Supply : 40 Ton / Month Min. Order Quantity 20 Cubic Foot/Cubic Feet FOB Price...
Bamboo Charcoal Bag 50g 100g 200g 500gCharcoal - Yiwu Boshang Trading Co,ltd - China - October 25, 2012 - contact company for price
Material: High quality nano activated carbon Specification: 30g 13*7.5cm, 50g 11*11cm, 100g 11*16cm, 150g 12*17cm, 200g 14*18cm 500g 23*23cm Packaging detail: OPP/ textile Bag, 12kg/ctn Features: 1 Antibiosis 2 Absorb the formaldehyde, benzene and ot...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"