How To Use Magic Sponge - Chinaprice: 0.04 Dollar US$
1. Dip the sponge into water to keep it wet
2. Press our extra water, Remove the stains where there is
3.Soak the sponge into water agian to let the stain out of sponge\\
4.stress our extra water
- Posted By: Puyang Enworld New Material Co.,LTD
- Phone: 83-393-6125687
- Address: Zhongyuan Road, Puyang, Henan, China
- Website: http://www.magicerasersponges.com
Published date: August 9, 2016 -
- Business Description: PUYANG EN-WORLD NEW MATERIAL COMPANY LIMITED is a high technology industry and trade company gathers the research, manufacture, machining and trading together. It has independent import and export rights endorsed by the National Foreign Trade Bureau and the Custom Bureau.Our company has a strong team which is creative and professional in operation.
How To Use Magic Melamine SpongeConsumer Goods - Puyang Enworld New Material Co.,LTD - China - August 9, 2016 - 0.04 Dollar US$
How to use? Soak the magic eraser sponge into water.squeeze out excess water with your hand, keep it moist; Gently pressed dry excess water, half-dry is ok, do not twist; Gently wipe the stain in the same direction along parts of the product inside t...
Kitchen Cleaning Magic SpongeConsumer Goods - Puyang Enworld New Material Co.,LTD - China - August 9, 2016 - 0.06 Dollar US$
magic sponge 1.Magic sponge also called nano sponge can absorb blots automatically and physically. Its capillary-pore structure can remove stubborn stains effectively without any chemical detergent, only with water. 2.Widely application, suitable in ...
Magic Melamine Sponge Clean With Water Only No Need DetergentConsumer Goods - Puyang Enworld New Material Co.,LTD - China - August 2, 2016 - 0.05 Dollar US$
Magic eraser sponge, also called nano magic eraser, or melamine sponge, is a kind of pure white multarticulate body with special structure made by new nanotechnology. It is a kind of environment-friendly cleaning product of 21th century, characterize...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"