24 Sq Ft Set Of Borders Eva Foam Mat - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Printing: as your request Made from durable, light weight, high density
EVA ( Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) foam. Easy to grasp foam toy. Eco-
friendly, non- toxic, safe to people. Promotes hand- eye coordination
and teaches shape, color and size recognition Provides a cushion to hard
floor surfaces. Perfect for playrooms, classrooms, daycares or even the
grandparents' house! Cleans easily for years.
- Posted By: Suzhou Globelink Imp&Exp Co. Ltd
- Phone: 086-512-62535711
- Address: No.368 Suya Road, Suzhou, China
- Website: http://www.szglobelink.com/
Published date: July 23, 2014 -
- Business Description: The company is situated in East of Jiangsu province, close to Shanghai,
having long term close cooperation with many leading domestic production
factories, we can make rapid reaction to any requests from the
Anti Slip Entrance MatsFloor Covering - Mats - Anhui Hallmark Co.,Ltd. - China - March 1, 2014 - contact company for price
Face:Special PP loop Thickness:7mm Weight:850g/m2 Carpet Back:PVC Backing weight:3000±100g/m2 Features:The unique size of the fiber structure can both clean dirt and absorb water. Scrape off dust and to mandate the size of fibers , with Shen scale fu...
Kitchen Entrance MatsFloor Covering - Mats - Anhui Hallmark Co.,Ltd. - China - March 1, 2014 - contact company for price
Face:Special PP cut plie with nylon silk Height:8mm Weight:800g/m2 Back:PVC Backing weight:3000±100g/m2 Coarse fiber with high strength wear-resistant nylon composite structure , with superor dust blowing function . Special polypropylence pile cuttin...
Loop Velvet Home Modern Design Bath Mats With Latex BackFloor Covering - Mats - Pinghu Huiming Textile Co., Ltd - China - March 14, 2013 - contact company for price
2 . Material: 100% ployester + back gelresin 3. Size: 50*75cm (can be customized, the limited width 150CM ) 4. Colors: according to the customer needs 5 . Application: household , hotel, door mats, bathroom, kitchen and so on .(according to the clien...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"