Interlocking Foam Mat Play Pads - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Size: 12' x12' x3/ 8' Made from durable, light weight, high density EVA ( Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) foam. Easy to grasp foam toy.
Eco- friendly, non- toxic, safe to people.
Promotes hand- eye coordination and teaches shape, color and size recognition Provides a cushion to hard floor surfaces.
Perfect for playrooms, classrooms, daycares or even the grandparents' house! Cleans easily for years.
- Posted By: Suzhou Globelink Imp&Exp Co. Ltd
- Phone: 086-512-62535711
- Address: No.368 Suya Road, Suzhou, China
- Website: http://www.szglobelink.com/
Published date: July 23, 2014 -
- Business Description: The company is situated in East of Jiangsu province, close to Shanghai,
having long term close cooperation with many leading domestic production
factories, we can make rapid reaction to any requests from the
24 Sq Ft Set Of Borders Eva Foam MatFloor Covering - Mats - Suzhou Globelink Imp&Exp Co. Ltd - China - July 23, 2014 - contact company for price
Material: EVA, no PVC or latex Size: 12' x12' x3/ 8' 24pieces/ set Printing: as your request Made from durable, light weight, high density EVA ( Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) foam. Easy to grasp foam toy. Eco- friendly, non- toxic, safe to people. Promotes...
100 Baby Cotton Play Mat MultifuncFloor Covering - Mats - Suzhou Globelink Imp&Exp Co. Ltd - China - July 23, 2014 - contact company for price
Material: Cotton face, non- woven bottom Size: 180cmx150cmx1.5cm, 148cmx98cmx1.5cm Printing: Yes Sample: sample charges will be refund when order comes Production: 5- 15days Made from EPE or XPE, widely used indoor/ outdoor, for baby crawl Soft, comf...
Anti Slip Entrance MatsFloor Covering - Mats - Anhui Hallmark Co.,Ltd. - China - March 1, 2014 - contact company for price
Face:Special PP loop Thickness:7mm Weight:850g/m2 Carpet Back:PVC Backing weight:3000±100g/m2 Features:The unique size of the fiber structure can both clean dirt and absorb water. Scrape off dust and to mandate the size of fibers , with Shen scale fu...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"