Shower Water Filter System Chlorine Removal - Taiwanprice: contact company for price
CHLORINE REMOVAL SHOWER FILTER
SHOWER FILTER FOR THE BATH
1. Remove chlorine ordor and rust. It also helps to
reduce the risks related to absorption and inhalation of
toxic and dangerous chemicals.
2. Prevent skin cancer.
3. Reduce hair drop and scurf.
No. / case: 40pcs
Shower arm, flange & shower head are optional
- Posted By: Easywell Water Systems Inc.Â
- Phone: 88647363333
- Address: 222-2, Sec. 2, Chia-Tung Rd.,, Changhua City, Taiwan
- Website: http://www.easywell.com.tw/
Published date: May 19, 2014 -
- Business Description: Easywell Water System Inc. was established in 1986. At the beginning we
were contract manufacturer and specialized for producing angle valves.
In 1990 the company accomplished a major change to manufacture and sell
water filters as well as RO water systems.
Duqaa Metal PlantersHousehold Items - Duqaa Handicrafts - India - March 4, 2016 - contact company for price
We are one of the leading organizations engaged in manufacturing, supplying and exporting Metal Planters. The Metal planters offered by us are widely used for enhancing the look of the place and bring indoor and outdoor beauty. These planters would b...
Portable Pants HangerHousehold Items - Yuyao Keda Plastic Industry Co., Ltd. - China - January 29, 2016 - contact company for price
model number: K73 size: 35.5cm x17.5cm material : PP color: black sample free and freight collect We are professional manufacturer of hangers in China mainland First of all we would like to introduce ourselves as we are a manufacturer specialized in ...
Raghav India 100 Genuine Copper Water Bottle Jointless 1 Litre CapacityHousehold Items - Raghav India - India - December 1, 2015 - contact company for price
Five Important features of water stored in Copper Utensils 1. Copper is primary element to produce melanin ( pigmentation of eyes, hair and skin) in human body. 2. Copper is also an Antioxidant and anti- carcinogenic that prevents cell damage and slo...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"