Venpole Double Induction Cooker 3500w Ce Gs Emc Lvd Rohs - Chinaprice: check with company for price
2.Table top design with Handle
3.12 Power levels and temperature from approx.60-240°C
4.Sensor touch operation
5.Timer function 1-180mins
7.100% copper coil, IGBT Infenion
2.Color box size:L405xW595xH84mm
3.Carton size:L595xW180xH435mm, 2pcs/ctn.
- Posted By: Venpole Electrical Appliance Co.Ltd.
- Phone: 86 75729812945
- Address: No.19,Changbao Xi,Rongli,Ronggui,Shunde, Foshan, Guangdong, China
- Website: http://www.venpole.cn
Published date: August 24, 2016 -
- Business Description: Venpole produce and export induction cooker to Euro,Asia and America market since 2012.
We have induction cooker with 1,2&3 burners.All items are with CE/GS/EMC/LVD/RoHS/FCC/cETL certificates.
Induction cooker will make your cooking more easy.Pls feel free to contact us!
Shower Caddy Bathroom RackHousehold Items - Jin Hao Ju International Co. Ltd - China - August 22, 2016 - contact company for price
Jin Hao Ju International Co. Ltd is a good partner for you. Our products cover from household, kitchenwares and bathroom accessories. We aim to provide our customer with better products and better service at competitive price. To learn more about us,...
Waste Bin Trash CanHousehold Items - Jin Hao Ju International Co. Ltd - China - August 22, 2016 - contact company for price
Jin Hao Ju International Co. Ltd is a good partner for you. Our products cover from household, kitchenwares and bathroom accessories, especially pecialized in the trash can. Our monthly production capacity for the trash can is up to 600HQ containers....
European Style Luxurious Lamp Housewarming Gift Id #td 011Household Items - luxurious-decoration trade co.,ltd. - China - May 25, 2016 - 80.00 Dollar US$
SIZE: all:20*14*55cm lampshade:19*19*31cm body:21*14*38cm power rate:31w-40w voltage:220V Our service : 1.Our products mainly include ceramic and procelain craft(European style, jane european style, pastoral style). Authentic European style is our fa...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"