Cpla Biodegradable Cutlery - Chinaprice: contact company for price
CPLA, CPLA from starch
FDA, LFGB, SGS
Disposable, Eco-Friendly, Stocked, Eco-friendly, Healthy, Disposable
100% compostable CPLA cutlery
FDA, SGS, ASTM6400, DIN Certco
- Posted By: Green Day Eco-friendly Materials Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 00865925163383
- Address: Sima industiral estate,Changping Town.Dongguan,Chi, Donguan, China
- Website: http://www.greendaycn.com
Published date: June 7, 2016 -
- Business Description: As manufacturer, the Green Day Eco friendly Materials Co., Ltd, mainly specilizes in biodegradable & compostable tableware which made from natural resources, corn starch; Our main products include biodegradable compostable PLA cutlery/fork/spoon/knife/tea spoon/spork, PLA coffee stirrer, PLA straws, corn starch tableware etc.
Baker S Scoop Vhw58Kitchenware - Cutlery / Utensils - VIETHANDI - Vietnam - June 6, 2016 - contact company for price
VIETHANDI is specialising in manufacturing, and exporting many customized hand made accessories items for promotion and decoration with competitive prices and timely delivery. Our products made from coconut wood, coconut shell, ... such as: spoons, b...
Silicone Vegetable Steam StrainerKitchenware - Cutlery / Utensils - Honor Band Silicone Products Co., Ltd - China - September 28, 2015 - contact company for price
Silicone Vegetable Steam Strainer Easily boil, steam and strain your vegetables Handles pop into the air so you can easily take your vebo out of the hot water BPA- , phthalate- and lead- free heat resistant to 260- Degree c/ 500- Degree f About HB : ...
Reusable Silicone Sandwich BagKitchenware - Cutlery / Utensils - Honor Band Silicone Products Co., Ltd - China - September 28, 2015 - contact company for price
Reusable Silicone Sandwich Bag Bacteria- resistant foodbag to contain Sandwich 100% food grade silicone material : BPA- , phthalate- and lead- free , safe to bodyt Dishwasher- safe great , easy to clean reusable alternative to plastic bags, live a gr...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce