Infrared Incandescent Light Bulbs - Bulgariaprice: contact company for price
• Width: 125mm • Length: 185mm • Cap: E27
We offer a variety of glowing, halogen and gas-discharge lamps. We are a Bulgarian manufacturer with 70 years of experience. Our production portfolio consists of over 200 articles.
We guarantee great quality at very competitive prices, because of our:
• High efficiency equipment
• Employees with experience and responsible attitude to the quality
• Suppliers for high quality materials and components
• Full set of laboratorial equipment for periodical and present control
Infrared Incandescent Light Bulbs
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: GloBiz ITG
- Phone: 359028697681
- Address: Tsar Boris III blvd. 93-95, Sofia, Bulgaria
- Website: http://globiz-itg.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
General Incandescent Light BulbsLightbulbs - GloBiz ITG - Bulgaria - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Applied for general lighting in closed areas. The bulbs come in clear and color models. • Voltage: 220-240V • Wattage: 25W – 200W • Lumens: 230lm – 2940lm • Width: 55mm and 68mm • Length: 97mm and 124mm • Cap: E27/B22d Manufacturer information We off...
Candle Round Softon And Pigmy Incandescent Light BulbsLightbulbs - GloBiz ITG - Bulgaria - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Candle light bulbs These come in a clear or opal model. The opal bulb limits the creationg of shadows. • Voltage: 220-240V • Wattage: 25W – 60W • Lumens: 215lm – 660lm • Width: 35mm • Length: 104mm • Cap: E27/E14 Round light bulbs Intended for small ...
220v 30w Chip Led ModuleLightbulbs - LP International Industries Co., Limited - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
85-265VAC 30W led moculde Chip led, heatsink, led driver in one unit. Streetlight, Floodlight and tunnel light Easy assembly as 30W, 60W, 90W, 120W, 150W, 180W, 210W.... 220v 30w Chip Led Module Feel free to contact us with all your questions
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"