P7 62 Led Indoor Red Display Module Board Panel - Chinaprice: contact company for price
shows 8pcs English letters max, 4lines max.
P7 62 Led Indoor Red Display Module Board Panel
Feel free to contact us with all your questions
- Posted By: 16dots Opto-electronics Co.,LTD
- Phone: 8675584603663
- Address: NO.1 Feiyue Rd,feidong village,Liuhe community,Pin, shenzhen, China
- Website: http://www.16dotsigndisplay.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: 16Dots Opto electronics Co., Ltd. is a comprehensive and independent LED technology development enterprise. We specialize in manufacturing, developing and marketing LED display sign and new LED application products. With constant efforts of all workers,our led products enjoy good reputation from domestic and oversea customers from North American,West Europe,Middle East and Southeast Asia.
Our main products are Led window sign,led mini display,led moving sign,led display,led name badge,led display modules,led sign board,led billboard.
Our business philosophy: Make it workable,make it strong and make it refined.
Light Lighting Pallet Massive PhilipsLighting Fixtures / Lamps - Elitency - Belgium - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
We Offer for Export Philips Massive mix lights per pallet with very low prices Light Lighting For any questions and needs please contact us below
Light LightingLighting Fixtures / Lamps - Elitency - Belgium - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
We Offer for Export Philips Massive mix lights per pallet with very low prices Light Lighting Feel free to contact us with all your questions
Led Tube Light Electric Security JammingLighting Fixtures / Lamps - BEAMMAX GLOBAL INTERNATIONAL OPTOELECTRONICS - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Introduction of LED Tube Lights LED Tube Light is a replacement for fluorescent in a business, office, or warehouse. It can be directly placed in T8 / T9 brackets No ballast / starter needed (Remove fluorescent ballast / starter before using LED T8 T...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"