Giant Inflatable Water Slide - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Size:19.8x4.6x6.7m Material:0.55mm fabric Theme:Sea Wave Description:
This blue color wave slide inflatable is a giant structure for sliding
and slipping aqua fun in summer.The big white wave overhead shows you
the real life feeling and small jumping dophins at side make it more
energetic, as if you are playiing in the real sea theme park. Water tubes
are fixed along the sides to the top, spraying over your body when
playing and the mist cools you off in hot summer. The double bays allow
more players at the same time, and children can enjoy a great challenge
of rocket racing down!
- Posted By: Moro Inflatables Ltd
- Phone: 862087539857
- Address: No. 8, Song Shan Road, Haowei Industrial Area, Cha, Guangzhou, China
- Website: http://www.moro-toys.com
Published date: December 10, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Doll House And Miniature Furniture 1 12 Scale 24 Or 6Toys - Wooden - JIANGSU INTER-CHINA GROUP CORPORATION - China - April 16, 2013 - contact company for price
We can supply thousands of miniature products(1:12 scale or 1:24 or 1:6 scale) Our miniatures prodocts are from different factories( more than 10 factories) We have business relation with many Chinese manufacturer and are willing to enter into busine...
Supply Of The BallToys - Wooden - Xiamen happy family Co., LTD - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Baby toys ball to bring happiness to life, health, and bring the children to play Supply Of The Ball Thank you in advance for your consideration
Hand Made And Safe Wooden ToysToys - Wooden - Dream Wood Toys - Canada - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
We are the exclusive distributor for USA and Canada with hand made, hand painted and safe wooden toys and figures. Our toys are manufactured in the Czech republic (Europe) and are toxic free - surfaces of our wooden toys and decorations are treated o...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"