Debossed Silicone Wristbands - Chinaprice: contact company for price
sent your inquire to us directly!
In contrast with the embossed wristbands, massages and
graphics will be pressed into the bands. You can wear the
wristbands all the time, needn' t worry about its broken or
losing the information on it. After years, it just likes the
new one. The information will be not with colors on these
silicone wristbands, refer to the left picture.
- Posted By: SILICOO TECH CO., LTD.
- Phone: 8651389054321
- Address: Qingnian Xilu, Nantong, China
- Website: http://www.silicoo.com
Published date: April 11, 2014 -
- Business Description: Silicoo is a professional promotional products manufacturer, found in
2005 year, located in Nantong, China. We are committed to developing
best products in the industry. Our main products are wristbands,
lanyards and promotional bags.
Rotaty Rotational Earphones CaseDesign - DALAI INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD. - Taiwan - May 11, 2016 - contact company for price
This stylish Earphones Case is made with genuine leather and uses an unique rotational design to allow easy storage. It is light, exquisite and easy to carry. Material: Genuine Leather, Silicone Gel Size: 60 X 56 X 25 mm Weight: 52g Designed in Engla...
Tungsten Men S Blue Carbon Fiber Inlay Beveled Edge RingDesign - Shenzhen YIBI Jewelry Co., Ltd. - China - April 16, 2016 - contact company for price
Name: Tungsten Men' s Blue Carbon Fiber Inlay Beveled Edge Ring Material: Tungsten Carbide Color: , Polished shiny, stepped edges, laser and IP black. Plating: Black Inlay: Blue carbon fiber Magnets: No US Size: All Thickness: 2.3mm- 2.5mm Width: 4- ...
Tungsten Carbide Rings Inlaid With Shell WeddingDesign - Shenzhen YIBI Jewelry Co., Ltd. - China - April 16, 2016 - contact company for price
Name: Tungsten carbide rings inlaid with shell, tungsten wedding rings Material: Tungsten Carbide Color: , Polished shiny, stepped edges, laser and IP black. Plating: Black Inlay: No Magnets: No US Size: All Thickness: 2.3mm- 2.5mm Width: 4- 14mm Sto...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"