Mixtile Gena Wearable Smart Watch Electronic Development Kit - Chinaprice: contact company for price
2. Get notifications from your iPhone/ iPad
3. Remotely control your iPhone/ iPad with music playing and photo shooting
4. Embedded with dual- Processors, BLE module, G- sensor and energy- saving LCD display
5. Battery life up to 5 days; easy to charge with any standard micro- USB cables
1. MT6260/ nRF51822 dual- processor architecture enables GENA platform powerful but efficient performances.
2. Ultra- small size of 27.6x40.2x9.1mm, integrated with Bluetooth Low Energy, G- sensor, Display, Motor, etc.
3. 8M RAM, 16M ROM memory, with extended storage up to 8GB.
4. No Client needed, capable of music playback controls, remote control camera, push notifications when connected with iOS devices. Android devices support will be available soon.
5. Ultra low power, with 10 days standby time and 4- 5 days Bluetooth- active while frequently used, the built- in lithium battery runs on 3.7V/ 270mAh.
6. With ultra low power reflective LCD, screen is on all the time with no glare in bright lights. Back- lit screen works in dark as well.
7. High- sensitivity sensors could track steps walked, distance traveled and calories burned.
8. With open and product design, developers could make this ultra small device into almost anything.
Build your own wearable/ IoT devices
Embedded with MT6260 and nRF51822 processors, BLE module G- sensor and LCD, GENA works as the heart of a smart watch. With its tiny dimension, it can be easily modified with larger gadgets and different form factors based on your innovation.
Connects with iPhone directly and a mini controller & notification receiver
GENA connects with your iPhone/ iPad easily and efficiently. No app required. While connected to an iOS device, it automatically syncs every notification, regardless if you put it on your desk or wear it on your wrist. It can also control music and camera apps on your iPhone/ iPad.
5- days battery life
With a power efficient processors and an energy- saving LCD, GENA has a battery life lasting 4 to 5 days. Its micro- USB port makes charging easy with any standard micro- USB cable.
We are specialize in customized design and manufacturing, if you have any requirement about this, pls feel free to contact us .
- Posted By: Shenzhen ZHIQU Technology Limited
- Phone: 008675582548400
- Address: Rm1101, Tower B, Haisong Building, Tairan Jiu Road, Shenzhen, China
- Website: http://www.focalcrest.com
Published date: January 14, 2016 -
- Business Description: Focalcrest Inc. is a community-based hardware designer and
With a specialization in research and development of intelligent equipments, we provide rapid and customized designs of connected devices.
Our goal is to help innovative makers and hardware startups to productize their ideas and achieve business success.
Allwinner A31 Open Source Development Kit Mixtile Mega QDesign - Shenzhen ZHIQU Technology Limited - China - January 14, 2016 - contact company for price
Mixtile MEGA- Q is an open- source development kit based on Allwinner A31 chip. Features: 1. Allwinner A31 ARM Cortex? - A7 low power quad- core processor 2. Open- Source software that supports U- Boot and Linux Kernel 3. 4GB eMMC 4.41 large- capacit...
Billboard Color Printing Mental PlasticDesign - cameda - China - December 22, 2015 - contact company for price
Quick Details Flags & Banners Material: Polyester, Organosheet Flagpole Material: Acrylic Type: Printed Style: Hanging Usage: Advertising Place of Origin: Dongguan, China ( Mainland) Brand Name: cameda Product: billboard colour printing, Organosheet ...
Organic Glass Color Printing Cup DecorationDesign - cameda - China - December 22, 2015 - contact company for price
Quick Details Drinkware Type: Glass Glass Type: Print Glass Certification: CE / EU, FDA, SGS Feature: Eco- Friendly Place of Origin: Guangdong, China ( Mainland) Brand Name: cameda Usage: shot glass for promotion, organic glass decoration Material: O...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce