By accessing and browsing this Site you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions contained below and all applicable laws. We may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You agree to be bound by such revisions, and you should periodically revisit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
User acknowledges that the use of the data contained in this Site requires judgement and analysis, and User warrants and represents to Worldbid that it has the necessary expertise and judgement to use the data.
These pages are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation, as to the accuracy of or non-infringement of property rights in the content, whether or not Worldbid has been given notice of any such defect. The User assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy of and the use of this Site and any information that is linked to.
Worldbid , its directors, officers, employees and suppliers are not liable in contract or otherwise for any direct, indirect, or consequential loss or damage of whatever nature sustained by a User or others directly or indirectly as a result of making use of this Site and the data in it.
In using this Site, Users expressly waive any and all claims that they may have against Worldbid , its directors, officers, employees and suppliers arising out of such use, and agree to indemnify Worldbid against all actions, proceedings, costs, claims, demands, liabilities and expenses whatsover incurred by Worldbid as a result of a breach of these Terms and Conditions by a User.
Reference to any product, process, publication, or service of any third party by trade name, trademark, manufacturer advertisement or otherwise does not constitute or imply the endorsement or recommendation of such by Worldbid .
Users agree not to use the Site so as to violate any law, or to misuse the proprietary information or property of others for his or her own purposes or otherwise, and not to make postings which are threatening or defamatory or otherwise injurious to the safety, business or reputation of others.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, User shall not do any of the following or permit any of Client's authorized users, or other third parties to do any of the following:
- disclose private communications without permission to parties other than the intended recipient, or disclose confidential information;
- post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or profane information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, provincial, state, national or international law, including without limitation, export control laws and regulations;
- post or transmit any information or software that the sender is aware contains a virus, worm, or other harmful component;
- upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other material which is protected by copyright or other proprietary right, without obtaining the permission of the copyright owner or right holder;
- falsify user information provided to Worldbid or to other users of the Service in connection with the use of a Worldbid service;
- account sharing, including without limitation, letting third parties use your account and password.
Worldbid considers the above practices to constitute abuse of the Service and of the recipients of such unsolicited mailings or postings or both, who often bear the expense. Engaging in one or more of these practices may result in termination of the User's account.
Nothing contained in this policy shall be construed to limit Worldbid's actions or remedies in any way with respect to any of the foregoing activities, and Worldbid reserves the right to take any and all additional actions it may deem appropriate with respect to such activities, including without limitation, all rights and remedies available to it at law or in equity.
Worldbid may terminate a subscriber immediately without notice in the event of a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You agree that the laws of Seattle and USA apply to any issue that may arise with Worldbid regarding this site, and to settle such dispute in the courts of Seattle, Washington USA.
Safe International Import Export Trading To Protect Your Money And Business
- Ask for business references and check them.
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for both of you like Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers regardless of how long you have conducted business with supplier or buyer.
- Ask for a product sample to validate quality and match instead of assuming without verification. Expect to pay for the samples even if its at a lower cost than for regular full orders.
- Visit their business location if you can
- If its too good to be true it probably is. If the price is surprisingly very low compared to the rest of the market, then you should be very careful.
- Just because a business is listed as a gold/platinum/trusted supplier on a trade board, that does not mean a 100% guarantee or trust. You still need to be cautious and perform needed due diligence.
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce ( http://www.iccwbo.org/ )
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid:
WorldBid does not verify truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, nor legality of any businesses, services, and leads. WorldBid does not represent Sellers or Buyers in any transaction between users of the website and is unable to make any opinion in regard to their performance in any transaction. WorldBid neither guarantees nor undertakes in any dispute between sellers and buyers.