Best Practices For Creating A Professional Mentoring Program Webinar By Trainhr - USAprice: contact company for price
credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR
Certification Institute. Please be sure to note the program ID number on
your recertification application form. For more information about
certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification
Institute website at www.hrci.org. .'
Overview: Mentoring is becoming increasingly recognized as one of the most powerful strategies in helping new employees transition to a new company, in assisting existing employees to grow within the organization and is probably the most important strategy for diversity initiatives.
Many people feel that mentoring is clearly understood, when it often isn't and, as a result, a bad mentoring program can lead to employees getting upset and, in some cases, deciding to leave the company.
If you're thinking about mentoring or have a mentoring program and want to make it better. This program will provide you with useful insights and ideas.
Why you should attend: Have an expert outline the key components for creating a professional mentoring program. We will cover the basics based upon our 250 best practices standards. Attending this program will allow you to better understand what's involved in creating and implementing a professional mentoring program. If you are thinking of creating a program, this will give you a good foundation for how to do it. If you have an existing program and want to improve it, it will give you useful ideas.
Areas Covered in the Session:
What to consider in designing?
What kind of mentoring model is best for you?
What to consider in matching?
What do you cover in training?
What kind of follow-up do you do with pairs?
How do you measure success?
What is the role of the Mentoring Program Manager?
What technology supports mentoring?
Who Will Benefit:
VPs of HR
Training and Development
After spending years in human resources and discovering that most companies weren't doing an adequate job developing their number one asset-employees-Rene D. Petrin had a mission: to create an organization devoted solely to teaching businesses how to mentor talent.
- Posted By: TrainHR
- Phone: 18003851627
- Address: Online Training, Fremont, CA, USA
- Website: http://www.trainhr.com
Published date: August 2, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
3 Hour Virtual Seminar On Project Management In Human ResourcesBusiness Training - TrainHR - USA - July 29, 2013 - contact company for price
'This program, ORG-PROGRAM-151115, has been approved for 3 (General ) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Please be sure to note the program ID number on your recertification ...
Sales Comp Solutions Six Most Common Challenges Webinar By TrainhrBusiness Training - TrainHR - USA - May 3, 2013 - contact company for price
Overview : You've got the basics down - right sales roles, right pay structure, right core measures and plan mechanics - but your sales team's focus still isn't quite right, and maybe the comp plans could help. Do your product divisions want a separa...
Workplace Violence And Personal Safety For Human Resource Professionals Webinar By TrainhrBusiness Training - TrainHR - USA - May 3, 2013 - contact company for price
Why should you attend: Human Resources professionals are at high risk of becoming victims of Workplace Violence due to exacerbating factors including: Rejecting unqualified job seekers Terminating employees Bringing disciplinary actions against emplo...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"