Mentorhealth To Present Webinar On Toxics Use Reduction - USAprice: contact company for price
healthcare industry, is organizing a webinar on November 6 on the topic,
“Toxics Use Reduction”. It will be presented by Kenneth S. Weinberg, an
independent consultant in environmental health and safety.
This webinar is about the reduction of toxic materials in compliance with rules and laws in the state of Massachusetts.
The state of Massachusetts has put in place a few techniques in relation to reduction of toxics use. These have been adapted by several industries throughout the State. The aim of these laws is to identify and cooperate in reducing toxics. Once these techniques are adapted and laws implemented; there will be reduced use of toxics.
This webinar will take a look at these laws and discuss ways by which they can be implemented to reduce hazards at the workplace. It will cover the following topics:
o Identification of toxics
o Development of a cooperative method to reduce hazards
o Methods to replace, reduce or substitute hazardous materials in the workplace
When: November 6, 10:00 AM PDT | 01:00 PM EDT
Dr. Kenneth S. Weinberg, Ph.D. is an independent consultant in environmental health and safety. Dr. Weinberg has consulted for several companies in the areas of OSHA Injury and Illness reporting, as well as auditing for OSHA inspections.
He has worked as the Director of Safety at Mass. General Hospital in Boston for almost twelve years, and has written several books on the topics of health care safety, OSHA, and Indoor Air Quality. He has also written several articles for prominent national safety publications, and serves on the editorial advisory boards for safety publications.
He has also been Administrator of the Health Care Division of the American Society of Safety Engineers, and is a member of several panels that advice on safety related matters.
The webinar will benefit
o Administrators and Owners of Companies
o Safety Personnel
Duration: 60 minutes
Mentorhealth To Present Webinar On Toxics Use Reduction
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: MentorHealth
- Phone: 8004479407
- Address: NetZealous LLC-161 Mission Falls Lane, Suite 216, Fremont, CA, USA
- Website: http://www.mentorhealth.com
Published date: October 5, 2012 -
- Business Description: MentorHealth is a comprehensive training source for healthcare
professionals. Our trainings are high on value, but not on cost.
MentorHealth is the right training solution for healthcare
professionals. With MentorHealth, healthcare professionals can make use
of the best benefits relating to their professional training.
Webinar On Benchmark Your Kpis To Best Practices From MentorhealthBusiness Training - MentorHealth - USA - October 5, 2012 - contact company for price
Summary: MentorHealth, a leading provider of online training for the healthcare industry, is organizing a webinar on the topic, “Benchmark Your KPIs to Best Practices”, on November 28. Rosemarie Nelson, a well- known medical practice management consu...
Webinar On Rcm Track Your Revenue Cycle And Maximize Performance From MentorhealthBusiness Training - MentorHealth - USA - October 5, 2012 - contact company for price
Summary: Rosemarie Nelson, a well-known medical practice management consultant, will be the speaker of a webinar that MentorHealth, a leading provider of online training for the healthcare industry, is organizing a webinar on October 17. The topic of...
Webinar On Us Office Of Inspector General Corporate Integrity Agreements Offer A Second Chance For MBusiness Training - MentorHealth - USA - October 5, 2012 - contact company for price
Summary: Joseph Batte, President of Kristall Associates, will be the speaker at a webinar that MentorHealth, a leading provider of online training for the healthcare industry, is organizing on November 27. The topic of the webinar is “US Office of In...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"