Sales Comp Solutions Six Most Common Challenges Webinar By Trainhr - USAprice: contact company for price
structure, right core measures and plan mechanics - but your sales
team's focus still isn't quite right, and maybe the comp plans could
help. Do your product divisions want a separate quota for each product
line - but you know that would make the plans way too complicated? Is
your CFO concerned about how many people are being paid on each sale,
but you know 'it takes a village' to close some of your opportunities?
We'll discuss six of the trickier sales comp challenges and your options
for a better approach.
Why should you attend: You have some business challenges, and some of the leadership feel the sales comp plan could be changed to make things better. Others are convinced that changes could also make things worse. How do you sort through all those opinions and get back to the reliable principles that will provide solid guidance?
Areas Covered in the Session:
Top producers appear to be a bit too comfortable (even coasting?)
We have goal-based plans and some crazy payouts - just because goal setting is so hard in our business/market/situation
We need sales people selling across our offering, but we don't want to complicate our plans with too many measures
We need our sales people to work together to close deals, but we can't double-comp
Our sales people are too focused on the top line - we need better attention to profitable sales
How do we keep sales people motivated when we are required to deploy unattainable sales goals?
Who Will Benefit:
HR Generalists supporting sales teams
Registration link: http://bit.ly/17bzswl
- Posted By: TrainHR
- Phone: 18003851627
- Address: Online Training, Fremont, CA, USA
- Website: http://www.trainhr.com
Published date: May 3, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Webinar On Creating The Lean Physician Practice From MentorhealthBusiness Training - MentorHealth - USA - October 15, 2012 - contact company for price
Summary: “Creating the Lean Physician Practice” is the topic of a webinar that MentorHealth, a leading provider of online training for the healthcare industry, will organize on November 15. The presenter at this 60-minute webinar is Chris Calderone, ...
Mentorhealth To Present Webinar On Elements Of An Effective Case Review ProcessBusiness Training - MentorHealth - USA - October 15, 2012 - contact company for price
Summary: MentorHealth, a leading provider of online training for the healthcare industry, is organizing a webinar on November 21 on the topic, “Elements of an Effective Case Review Process”. It will be presented by Mark A. Smith, a consultant with HG...
Webinar On Benchmark Your Kpis To Best Practices From MentorhealthBusiness Training - MentorHealth - USA - October 5, 2012 - contact company for price
Summary: MentorHealth, a leading provider of online training for the healthcare industry, is organizing a webinar on the topic, “Benchmark Your KPIs to Best Practices”, on November 28. Rosemarie Nelson, a well- known medical practice management consu...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"