Workplace Violence And Personal Safety For Human Resource Professionals Webinar By Trainhr - USAprice: contact company for price
becoming victims of Workplace Violence due to exacerbating factors
Rejecting unqualified job seekers
Bringing disciplinary actions against employee
Acting as management’s spokesperson delivering unpopular news
Having a high percentage of women practitioners
Areas Covered in the Session:
The 4 Types of Workplace Violence and associated risk factors
How to recognize and avoid dangerous persons and situations
De-escalation of agitated individuals
Effective actions to take if threatened or confronted by workplace violence
After incident reporting and care
Registration link: http://bit.ly/159lO0f
- Posted By: TrainHR
- Phone: 18003851627
- Address: Online Training, Fremont, CA, USA
- Website: http://www.trainhr.com
Published date: May 3, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Sales Comp Solutions Six Most Common Challenges Webinar By TrainhrBusiness Training - TrainHR - USA - May 3, 2013 - contact company for price
Overview : You've got the basics down - right sales roles, right pay structure, right core measures and plan mechanics - but your sales team's focus still isn't quite right, and maybe the comp plans could help. Do your product divisions want a separa...
Webinar On Creating The Lean Physician Practice From MentorhealthBusiness Training - MentorHealth - USA - October 15, 2012 - contact company for price
Summary: “Creating the Lean Physician Practice” is the topic of a webinar that MentorHealth, a leading provider of online training for the healthcare industry, will organize on November 15. The presenter at this 60-minute webinar is Chris Calderone, ...
Mentorhealth To Present Webinar On Elements Of An Effective Case Review ProcessBusiness Training - MentorHealth - USA - October 15, 2012 - contact company for price
Summary: MentorHealth, a leading provider of online training for the healthcare industry, is organizing a webinar on November 21 on the topic, “Elements of an Effective Case Review Process”. It will be presented by Mark A. Smith, a consultant with HG...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"