Automotive Electrical Electronics System Training Panel - Chinaprice: 5732.00 Dollar US$
- Posted By: FXB CO., LTD.
- Phone: 0086-0755-28077519
- Address: NO.5,ZHANGBEI INDUSTRIAL DISTRICT,ZHANGBEI RD.,AILIAN,LONGGANG AREA,SHENZHEN,P.R.CHINA, shenzhen, guangdong, China
- Website: http://www.fxbgroup.cn
Published date: June 28, 2016 -
- Business Description: FXB was founded in 2003, committed to the development and production of automotive teaching aids products and software.
Settled in 13,000 square meters,it equips full equipment of modern industrial production plant and the independent industrial park of integrated office supporting.And our products have been sold to lots of countries and areas around the world.
Powertrains Section Training Bench FrEducation / Training - FXB CO., LTD. - China - June 27, 2016 - 2718.00 Dollar US$
i.About The Product The device adopts the cross section of a Toyota Hiace's engine and transmission system to illustrate their internal structures. It applies to the theoretical teaching and practice of the automobile engine and transmission system. ...
Common Rail Diesel Engine Training BenchEducation / Training - FXB CO., LTD. - China - June 27, 2016 - 10779.00 Dollar US$
i.About The Product The device is designed based on the Gonow 2.8TC electronically-controlled high-pressure common rail diesel engine (BOSCH common rail system) to simulate engine startup, speedup, slowdown and other actions, so as to illustrate the ...
Gasoline Engine Electronic Control System Training PanelEducation / Training - FXB CO., LTD. - China - June 27, 2016 - 3044.00 Dollar US$
i.. About The Product The device adopts the real components of Volkswagen Jetta 1.6L'sengine electronic control system to illustrate the control system's structure and working process. The device applies to engine electronic control system and mainte...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"